Kevin Murphy Interview | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kevin Murphy Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That sounds so good. I have to see if I'll be able to afford that because I'm going down to Virginia for a week next month then probably to Georgia for a wedding in August. Getting slammed with this stuff. All I know is now that I switch positions at one of my jobs I can finally purchace season tickets again because I can make all the games. It's been two years since I was able to go to a game due to having to work every weekend. That new position literally filled my energy bucket and I'm pumped for this season.
Good for you. Sad but so many in the state have no idea of the entertainment value of a UCONN tailgate and game. It can be a very affordable and fun day for a family or a group of guys.

Reaction Score
Good for you. Sad but so many in the state have no idea of the entertainment value of a UCONN tailgate and game. It can be a very affordable and fun day for a family or a group of guys.

So true. I may not be tailgating much this year do to finances, but I do want to try and pull off one big one. I don't have much experience in the hosting of tailgates, but I know what I like and I think that'll make everyone happy. Definitely is going to be all about bbq, ribs, pulled pork, wings, etc...I need to stop it's making me hunry at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom