"Kevin Kourts" | The Boneyard

"Kevin Kourts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...kevin-ollie-funding-basketball-court-disabled

UConn basketball coach Kevin Ollie has donated $50,000 to fund the building of a basketball court designed to be used by children with disabilities.

The court, developed by an organization called Bankshot, is being set up as part of the renovations to a larger inclusive playground, Jonathan's Dream, in West Hartford.

Ollie says the court is the first of many "Kevin Kourts" he plans to help build across the state.

Reaction Score
God has nothing to do with it

You are saying there is no God. Because if there is one, and I do believe in that, then He would care and do something about it. I think what you meant is that KO and his wife should be the main players in this mess. I agree. But God is up there and not nowhere and He likes to be a helper in these matters, too.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For the love of whoever/whatever is/isn't up there, can this be taken to the cesspool? I love watching people argue about religion on the internet as much as the next guy, but not on the BB board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom