Kevin Facey? MIA | The Boneyard

Kevin Facey? MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Kentan Facey is concussed. He didn't dress.

Kevin Facey could be anywhere in the world.

Maybe, we need to send in OSHA to check out the weight room.

Reaction Score
When Lubin got a concussion in the weight room, I said that he's the only one aside from Purvis who could make that claim and have it be believable.

After hearing Facey got a concussion during practice, I had to assume he was matched up with Lubin, who I thought looked a bit slimmer last night when he got in the game. He's always going to be a monster, so I'm happy the conditioning is coming along and he seems to be slimming down a bit.

I don't have the hate for him that a lot of people have. He's a freshmen, it'll take time, and his body doesn't really fit with our style currently. As he gets better he will play more, and he will definitely be deployed when we play teams with bruisers and we need that weight. Seems to have a "UConn personality" too which I like

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
When Lubin got a concussion in the weight room, I said that he's the only one aside from Purvis who could make that claim and have it be believable.

After hearing Facey got a concussion during practice, I had to assume he was matched up with Lubin, who I thought looked a bit slimmer last night when he got in the game. He's always going to be a monster, so I'm happy the conditioning is coming along and he seems to be slimming down a bit.

I don't have the hate for him that a lot of people have. He's a freshmen, it'll take time, and his body doesn't really fit with our style currently. As he gets better he will play more, and he will definitely be deployed when we play teams with bruisers and we need that weight. Seems to have a "UConn personality" too which I like

I expect Lubin will see action tonight. He will be needed to defend against the physical play from Cincy.

Reaction Score
I expect Lubin will see action tonight. He will be needed to defend against the physical play from Cincy.
He played well last time in Hartford against Cincy with a key block in that game. Hopefully he plays hard and can impact the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom