Kevin Durant in UConn sneakers | The Boneyard

Kevin Durant in UConn sneakers

Reaction Score
I posted this picture about 4 years ago (can't find the post in a search) when Kyrie was wearing UConn sneakers and I was wondering why. Now Durant too. UConn men's basketball is cool again. :)

Attachments

• ECCBD15A-FBD1-49DD-8939-70523A6F32BF.jpeg
    ECCBD15A-FBD1-49DD-8939-70523A6F32BF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 237

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I posted this picture about 4 years ago (can't find the post in a search) when Kyrie was wearing UConn sneakers and I was wondering why. Now Durant too. UConn men's basketball is cool again. :)

LOL. Durant wore Oregon Ducks sneakers last week.

Reaction Score
the article says the general public can't buy a pair. I have a friend who is a Nike executive, maybe she can make that happen. I would love to have a pair of these sneakers :)

Reaction Score
Aren't all Nike's Oregon associated? It's a rough consolation prize for not landing him a decade+ ago.
Hurt JC a lot. Might have meant 2 more NC’s for JC. If he had stuck to his commitment to Calhoun, I think he would’ve stayed 2 years in Storrs.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
the article says the general public can't buy a pair. I have a friend who is a Nike executive, maybe she can make that happen. I would love to have a pair of these sneakers :)
A few years ago when the UConn IG account teased the Uconn Kyries and Durants, I searched the ends of the internet for a retail pair. I could not find any, and I finally came across a sneaker blog that confirmed they're not for retail. If you're able to work your connections at Nike, let me know as I'd pay an assload.

Reaction Score
I found my original post on the subject. Not sure why it didn't come up before.

https://www.the-boneyard.com/threads/kyrie-irving’s-sneakers.141441/

Reaction Score
Was friends with Peter Roby who has been in college sports and one time Nike Exec of the year.

Reaction Score
A few years ago when the UConn IG account teased the Uconn Kyries and Durants, I searched the ends of the internet for a retail pair. I could not find any, and I finally came across a sneaker blog that confirmed they're not for retail. If you're able to work your connections at Nike, let me know as I'd pay an assload.
Pretty much all of those UConn branded shoes are called PE's (Player Exclusives) which means they will never go to retail

Reaction Score
Was friends with Peter Roby who has been in college sports and one time Nike Exec of the year.
Oh I have worked with Peter Roby before as he helped with a paper I was writing. He was the athletic director at Northeastern University where I went to school. He is a great high class person

Reaction Score
Ah, the assload. Instant classic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom