Kevin Durant’s most underrated NBA player (he’s played with) | The Boneyard

Kevin Durant’s most underrated NBA player (he’s played with)

Reaction Score
That’s kind of a shock as his career was pretty flat until he went to Charlotte and was reunited with his favorite point guard . It got him a decent extension if I remember correctly plus a good Free agent contract with the Pacers.
I saw an interview with Jeramy and he was asked about his relationship with Kemba .
He said Kemba was on his case a good part of his freshman year and he thought KW hated him .
It changed when he started making shots. They are still close friends .
interesting Lamb facts:
He was drafted by Houston but was part of the huge trade with OKC that sent Harden to the Rockets
He was born on May 30 as was poster and my son , the original AZHuskie .
His father is a pastor who played BB for VCU and once had a buzzer beater in a 2nd round NCAA against a Jim Calhoun Northeastern team in 1984 . Do you think JC remembered that play ?

Reaction Score
That’s kind of a shock as his career was pretty flat until he went to Charlotte and was reunited with his favorite point guard . It got him a decent extension if I remember correctly plus a good Free agent contract with the Pacers.
I saw an interview with Jeramy and he was asked about his relationship with Kemba .
He said Kemba was on his case a good part of his freshman year and he thought KW hated him .
It changed when he started making shots. They are still close friends .
interesting Lamb facts:
He was drafted by Houston but was part of the huge trade with OKC that sent Harden to the Rockets
He was born on May 30 as was poster and my son , the original AZHuskie .
His father is a pastor who played BB for VCU and once had a buzzer beater in a 2nd round NCAA against a Jim Calhoun Northeastern team in 1984 . Do you think JC remembered that play ?

The last part was a huge story when we recruited Lamb. According to Calhoun, when he called the house Lamb's father picked up and before even introducing himself Calhoun started with "You owe me." Lamb's father said the equivalent of "say what?" and Calhoun responded with "this is Jim Calhoun and you owe me your son."

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I know there's no good time to get hurt, but iirc he was poised to make a leap when he suffered an injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom