Kerith who? | The Boneyard

Kerith who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Her "during the game" comments were a little long.(Split screen). First game. Adjustments will be made.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I thought the new person made a nice presentation of herself. ;)

Yes. She did well, but I suspect that the SNY audio engineer will inform her of the correct spacing to the mike. She was hard to understand at times because she was backed away from it too far, which effectively raises the background noise level. Usually a very short-pattern cardioid is used for sideline work. Where this is the case, she'd need to be about 1-3 inches away, not 6-10 inches.

Reaction Score
Was I the only one who saw Geno giving the, "get on with it" sign with both hands during the catch the coach at halftime interview?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I didn't notice.
I understand
5KwvD50-.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Miss Kerith who was a favorite, but the new woman did just fine.
And a continuing shout out to SNY - they do a first class job on production values - good camera work, good graphics, and they devote the whole game including the half time, pre game, and post game to WCBB. Refreshing change from being bombarded with MBB, FB, and any other men's sports they can find on that other national broadcaster.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Her "during the game" comments were a little long.(Split screen). First game. Adjustments will be made.

Agree with that and the comment about holding the mike closer. She looks good, though, and did a good job otherwise IMO.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Liked Kerith a lot - really thought she was succinct and on point almost 100% of the time. Also really enjoyed the Geno show with her - much better than with Pattyson (who I also like a lot). I'm sure Justine will be fine. An excellent addition to the team.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Huh? Wait, didn't notice what now? I'm feeling a bit distracted...

Reaction Score
Was I the only one who saw Geno giving the, "get on with it" sign with both hands during the catch the coach at halftime interview?
She appears to try to be more serious than needed. A smile once and a while during interview wouldn't hurt. Basketball team not only one going through some learning experiences.

Reaction Score
He did it during the interview also to emphasize what he thought about how the team was doing their offense. He may have been anxious to get in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom