Kentucky/Ville | The Boneyard

Kentucky/Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Really interesting game. I think all of the pressure is on Ville. Kentucky is always expected to have big seasons, so of course there is pressure on them. But Pitino has talked all year about Ville having a "dynasty." Smith, Hancock and Van Trese are seniors, and Harrell is going to be a lottery pick, so they will lose a lot.

I know they won the championship last year, but year before they lost to Kentucky in the Final 4. If they lose to Kentucky again in the tournament with a team that has a serious chance to win the championship, it will kill their fan base with their hatred of Kentucky. And I actually think Kentucky matches up well with them. Their big guards make it more difficult to press and harass them on the outside, and Kentucky is one of the few teams that can match them inside with Randell. They actually won the first time with Randell being a non-factor in the 2nd half.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
As much as I don't want Louisville to win another championship, they are bringing a lot of money to our cconference!

Reaction Score
As much as I don't want Louisville to win another championship, they are bringing a lot of money to our cconference!

Lewis-ville.. Pitino and his karate-chop basketball.. and the ACC.. and even if they DO win, The Squid will be gone so it's still a win

Reaction Score
Lewis-ville.. Pitino and his karate-chop basketball.. and the ACC.. and even if they DO win, The Squid will be gone so it's still a win

and the ' ACC, is what I think you meant to say.

Reaction Score
After watching UK-WSU last week I don't know how UK wasn't top 5 all year, but understandable to see they had to play together and gain experience. I could see UK winning the whole thing as much as I hate to say it.

Friday's late games are phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01