Kentucky v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Pretty soon Anthony Davis will be able to afford braces
Or a razor
tumblr_ltdsk144Le1qdku4io1_500.jpg

Reaction Score
Kentucky's depth is their weakness. They really only go six deep. Plus, Oriakhi and Drummond are a lot stronger than Anthony Davis. If Jones or Davis ever gets in foul trouble the squid would have to use Eloy Vargas.

Reaction Score
Can't see Zeller as a lottery pick. He got exposed today to a certain extent. Five turnovers? Guys gotta be better with the ball. Lamb, Teague, and Marshall are probably first rounders as well.

Lamb? Maybe................Teague? No not even close to as good as Jeff..........Marshall - may go undrafted except for his passing ability which is beautiful to watch. Slow, can't guard a chair, would never last in the NBA.

As far as these teams entertaining - hell yeah, they run up and down the court firing up all kinds of crap but are pretty talented obviously. Nonetheless no doubt UConn can play with either team and Syracuse would give them fits I think!!

Reaction Score
Barnes is one of the most overrated players in a long time. He has no one on one ability whatsoever. Ive never seen a game where he was the best player on the floor. He got schooled by Kidd-Gilchrist today (who is a beast).

Reaction Score
Kid Gilcrist was the best player on the floor, and his ceiling is higher than everybody else's. Kid is custom-built for the NBA, and I could see him attaining a D-Wade level of success.

A. Davis is an awesome college player, but today showed that his mass is, currently, a limiting factor. His ass is going to get pushed around in the NBA.

T. Jones is awesome, but appears to have maxed out his game.

Harrison Barnes is overrated, near as I can tell.

Reaction Score
Lamb? Maybe................Teague? No not even close to as good as Jeff..........Marshall - may go undrafted except for his passing ability which is beautiful to watch. Slow, can't guard a chair, would never last in the NBA.

As far as these teams entertaining - hell yeah, they run up and down the court firing up all kinds of crap but are pretty talented obviously. Nonetheless no doubt UConn can play with either team and Syracuse would give them fits I think!!

It's premature to say Teague isn't as good as Jeff-It's only been seven games. Clearly he's got a long way to go, but the potential is there. Marshall undrafted? I don't think so. The kid has some rare passing ability. Steve Nash can't guard a chair either.

Reaction Score
It's premature to say Teague isn't as good as Jeff-It's only been seven games. Clearly he's got a long way to go, but the potential is there. Marshall undrafted? I don't think so. The kid has some rare passing ability. Steve Nash can't guard a chair either.
He reminds me of Marcus Williams.

Drafted, but....

Reaction Score
Honestly, offensively I think Terrence Jones is what makes that squad special. There are few guys in college who can match up with his combinations of athleticism size and skill, and even if he isn't always the most efficient player he opens up a lot of opportunities for his teammates. Davis reminds me of CV, but with more defense and length. Gilchrist seems nice but I'm not as impressed with his overall ability as I am those other two guys.

Reaction Score
Marshall isn't a first round pick. I don't see him playing much in the NBA. Just way too slow. He is a defensive liability. He is a VG college player but that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom