Kentucky loses at home to Evansville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky loses at home to Evansville

Reaction Score
My younger brother used to run track with leading scorer of Evansville, Sam Cunliffe out of Seattle. Kid is no joke. He was at Kansas originally, didn’t play much, finally ended up somehow at Evansville.

Reaction Score
Kentucky fans absolutely can not handle it. I have never seen a group of fans who, collectively, just lose their s*** at the first sign of adversity and go on an excuse-making rampage/rapid-fire "haters" hissy fit.

Reaction Score
Did the Squid give his typical “they’re only 18” crap in the presser?? I loved when he pulled that out during HT of the NC game against us. Guy is so transparent.......yet brilliant, cuz he’s still getting away w it.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Evansville coach, Walter McCarty, is a Kentucky alumnus who played for the Wildcats in the 1990s. He is in his second season serving as a head coach at any level after stints as assistant coach at Louisville and in the NBA with the Indiana Pacers and Boston Celtics. He won a national championship with Kentucky, and Tuesday, he put the win over his alma mater in the same category feeling-wise as winning it all.

Reaction Score
Did the Squid give his typical “they’re only 18” crap in the presser?? I loved when he pulled that out during HT of the NC game against us. Guy is so transparent.......yet brilliant, cuz he’s still getting away w it.

There isn't anything else that makes me as angry when I hear him say that stuff at half time or in the post game press conference.

You recruited these kids knowing they were only going to play as freshmen and on top of that they are the best of the best. SO transparent. "It's not my fault.....these kids are 18"

Reaction Score
And of course lol the refs made sure they got to take twice as many FTs
As much as I love to crap on Kentucky, this is not a legitimate complaint here IMO. As you’d expect for a much less athletic team, Evansville took a far higher percentage of their shots from deep (30 vs 17 3 point attempts). Kentucky’s style of driving to the basket is going to lead to many more free throws. It’s the same reason why Calhoun’s teams pretty consistently took more free throws.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom