Kentucky looks like.... | The Boneyard

Kentucky looks like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
well....a bunch of freshmen in the limelight for the first time...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I wouldn't trade places with a UK fan today. Even with our conference woes and the mass of BBN, there's no way you can fall in love with the AAU entitled rentaplayers they bring in every year. I hope they lose by 50.

Reaction Score
Randle is the real deal but everyone else on kentucky is overrated. Especially those twins.

Reaction Score
no spacing...hard to tell who the point guard is. I assume it's one of the twins.

Reaction Score
Love the irrational declarations of a players ability after 10 min of play.
Been overrated since hs. I'm not a hater though I think wiggins will show out big time tonight; despite the new opinion that he's unskilled north south player. Those anonymous scout reports from goonie goodman should have him revved up

Reaction Score
Looks like I'll make it a point to tune into the Robert Morris game this weekend ;)

Reaction Score
Kentucky has a bunch of talent, but they are not the best team right now. It is so hard to play a group of top freshmen every year and expect to be a good team. Kentucky will tire of Caipari's recruiting soon enough.

Reaction Score
This team will be a fail, they look pretty lazy and will get out worked a lot this year.

Reaction Score
I would take our back court over either of these teams but the front Court advantage they have is scary

Reaction Score
Msu v uconn would be interesting as hell. Sparty has used transition all night. Would they want a track meet vs the Huskies. Their guards have been giving up penetration at will. Would izzo try to go zone to negate napiers speed?

Reaction Score
Msu v uconn would be interesting as hell. Sparty has used transition all night. Would they want a track meet vs the Huskies. Their guards have been giving up penetration at will. Would izzo try to go zone to negate napiers speed?

I think napiers shooting ability would open up lanes for him regardless of the D

Reaction Score
I hate Kentucky and Calipari as much as the next guy but I think they'll be much better later in the season. A ton of talent. They're just so young and inexperienced and it shows. I'm just hoping their inexperience comes through in March at some point.

Reaction Score
I hate Kentucky and Calipari as much as the next guy but I think they'll be much better later in the season. A ton of talent. They're just so young and inexperienced and it shows. I'm just hoping their inexperience comes through in March at some point.

Without a stud pg, I don't see them going to the final4

Reaction Score
Without a stud pg, I don't see them going to the final4

I'm not sure about that, MSU is the best team in the country right now, UK overall did not play well, they were down right awful from the line, had a ton of turnovers and still had a chance to win at the end. If they put it all together UK will be a force in march

Reaction Score
I'm not sure about that, MSU is the best team in the country right now, UK overall did not play well, they were down right awful from the line, had a ton of turnovers and still had a chance to win at the end. If they put it all together UK will be a force in march

I think KU, dook and MSU will all end up being better because of their pg's, the PG position is so crucial in CBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom