Kentucky is scheduled to have an in-home visit with Anthony Bennett's family tonight in Canada. | The Boneyard

Kentucky is scheduled to have an in-home visit with Anthony Bennett's family tonight in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder how much cash the squid is gonna offer him tonight. Hopefully another PF commits there soon because we all
know how hard it is to compete with that scumbag's dirty ways

Reaction Score
I wonder how much cash the squid is gonna offer him tonight. Hopefully another PF commits there soon because we all
know how hard it is to compete with that scumbag's dirty ways

Hey, "BigErnMcCracken", are you going to call this guy a clown too? Looks like there are a lot of clowns out there that think the squid is doing this stuff. Only you think Calhoun is as dirty as Calipari. Time to change your tampon.
Topdog, very few kids will turn down what the squid offers. That's why Calhoun doesn't get nearly as many all-americans. Thanksfully, he does more with less!!!

Reaction Score
You really do only respond to Calipari related threads though and just have some weird obsession that seems either pathetic or deranged. Is that profile picture necessary?

Reaction Score
Perry Ellis went elsewhere so I expect UK to be all over Bennett. Maybe Poythress going there could help us.

Reaction Score
You really do only respond to Calipari related threads though and just have some weird obsession that seems either pathetic or deranged. Is that profile picture necessary?

Really? So you didn't see the discussions on conference realignment? I guess you need to pay more attention if you are going to make statements like this. The profile picture offends you? Too bad. I think it is funny. Don't care what you think.

Reaction Score
rumor from TOS chat board is that Cal did not go, no link yet

Reaction Score
I certainly am in the minority here but it would not surprise me to see everyone return for UConn next year. Lamb 3 and out. AD 2 and out. AO needs 4 years to have a shot at 1st round. How this may reshape recruiting? I have no idea.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I certainly am in the minority here but it would not surprise me to see everyone return for UConn next year. Lamb 3 and out. AD 2 and out. AO needs 4 years to have a shot at 1st round. How this may reshape recruiting? I have no idea.

This would not surprise me that much either. Obviously, Jeremy and AD are the most likely to go depending upon the NBA contract situation. I see Jeremy being the most likely to declare, but AD will be a question mark. So much will depend upon how this year goes. It's a nice problem, but it would be tough to lose top recruits due to spots not opening up, but I guess I could cope with having this team for a second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom