OT: - Kentucky Female Sprinter Hits The Jackpot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kentucky Female Sprinter Hits The Jackpot

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
F
There is a girl in the UK who is going to give Mu a run for her money. I think Mu has more in the tank still though.
On many a race Mu had little to no competition, often running with no one near her. While it made her seem invincible it may have hurt her in the long run. IMO we all need to be pushed to be our best, Mu included. I will enjoy seeing the best race against Mu and believe Keely will bring out the best in her. I hope there is big hype for the race while the competition leaves us breathless.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
As far as Abby running a 400 against Mu I don’t see that happening any time soon.Also you would need to add Sydney McLaughlin to the mix who just set another World record in the 400 intermediate hurdles
During the national championships, it was discussed that "Syd (no longer the Kid)" was thinking of competing in the 400 after the worlds. She may run on some of the 4x400 during the championships, which would set the stage.
Now, I know it was in high school, but she runs a very fluid 400 (saw her in person a few times) and I think she'd translate well even at this higher level of competition. As for Abby, let's see how she does in the 200 at this year's worlds first before moving her up to a very, very difficult race (I think the 400 rips your lungs out (Jim).*

* tip of the hat to Warren Zevon and "Werewolves of London"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom