Kentucky Fans Panties in a Bunch About Drummond Walking On | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky Fans Panties in a Bunch About Drummond Walking On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I welcome the hate at this point.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Oh great here we go: the AP just put up an article about it. dumb comments galore

Reaction Score
Quse fans have a beef with this? hahahahahahahaha! That's just awesome- de-lu-sion-al. I can think of a thing or two going on with their program right now that makes me want to give all of them a huge STFU.
I never make judgments about fan bases based on message boar clowns...but that is one pathetic fan base.

The jealousy is both hilarious and hilariously obvious.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I just always find it funny when Kentucky fans accuse other schools of being shady.

That's like Laurie Fine accusing someone of being homely.
Or like Adolph Rupp calling accusing someone of being racist?

Reaction Score
the one and dones are complaining. i dont give a FLYING F@ck

Reaction Score
I never make judgments about fan bases based on message boar clowns...but that is one pathetic fan base.

The jealousy is both hilarious and hilariously obvious.

yep. every school has a message board filled with reasonable people. theirs just have fewer than most.

Reaction Score
Forget about Bernie Fine, when you read this ( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/opinion/nocera-its-not-just-penn-state.html ), you know Cuse fans should just shut up.

At Syracuse, for instance, there have been a number of incidents involving basketball players who have allegedly hit or sexually abused women. In a 2007 case highlighted in The Times on Friday, after three players were accused of sexually assaulting a woman, the university sidestepped its normal process and handled the case “informally.” Only after a stubborn associate dean, David Potter, insisted that the case be handled through normal channels were the players given “disciplinary probation.” Potter left Syracuse soon afterward.

Reaction Score
the UK fans are saying AD never paid for college at all, claiming that he missed the first payments of july and august, i don't think they know that financial aid and student loans exist, AD was probably being helped with financial aid or student loans. Unless he's extremely rich i don't think he paid tuition out of his pocket

Reaction Score
Louisville had three guys go to walk-on status a couple of years ago to make room for schollie players. It made the news, but didn't create a fury.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Louisville had three guys go to walk-on status a couple of years ago to make room for schollie players. It made the news, but didn't create a fury.
Was Louisville coming off their 3rd NC and 4th Final Four in 12 years? Nope

Were the players walking on to make room for a recruit like AD? Nope

Reaction Score
the UK fans are saying AD never paid for college at all, claiming that he missed the first payments of july and august, i don't think they know that financial aid and student loans exist, AD was probably being helped with financial aid or student loans. Unless he's extremely rich i don't think he paid tuition out of his pocket

That is the funniest part, going on UConn's website to see when payments were due. Then saying Drummend didn't pay on that date (like they would even know) and obviously he is a scholarship player.

During my 3rd year I had a problem with my students loans (on their part) which resulted in me getting the money really late and a bill to me from UConn. I went to the Bursars office and talked to them. I didn't have to pay, they didn't drag me out of my dorm room and I wasn't kicked out of classes. They helped me until the loans came in.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Would anyone care if Houston Baptist were doing this? They hate because we're good. There's gotta be some rap lyric that sums up their feelings perfectly...

Reaction Score
So glad Syracuse is going to the ACC. Now absolutely no reason to ever root for them. Wish Rutgers would go to the Big Ten. Their fan base is even worse.

Reaction Score
Cuse fans are sneaky bad. Very strange fan base and Kentucky fans forget it.

Reaction Score
I'm confused as well. Are we really wondering why the hay seeds can not wrap their collective head around this super complicated issue?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Yeah remember Devendorf from a few years ago? I remember he beat his girlfriend and broke in to her apartment or something.

Reaction Score
Another thing to throw in Ky fan's faces is the fact that Drummond passed on a full scholie at their precious school and paid to play for UConn.
This says volumes for Andre & UConn, while stating nothing for KY

Reaction Score
Yonick, you are absolutely on target. This says a TON about Drummond and his character. I question the character of any kid that choses to play for the squid because he is the slimiest character in all of college basketball. A kid that not only choses to not play for him but choses to play for Calhoun on his own dime versus playing for the squid for free has to be a great kid.

This gesture by Andre will have a massive impact on team chemistry. And Andre is almost destined now to be on every fan's all-time favorite players list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom