Kentucky (16) @ Mississippi St (7) - 1/06/19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky (16) @ Mississippi St (7) - 1/06/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Looks like they’re taking a chance on Morris not picking up her third foul. She won’t be playing any defense.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Just saying Andra Espinoza-Hunter is better than Scott.

Not remotely as good on defense, but she's improving. She's also not shooting nearly as well as Bre so far. More talented for sure.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I’m not sure that’s a good move. They have a double digit lead.

I wasn't too sure either. They tried to get that third on her. Active game. Both teams playing tough, but pretty sloppy. State's outside shooting has been bad.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
As bad as we played, surprised how we lost the 2nd quarter only 16-15. Bibby's been missing her 3s, and McCowan looks like she's got some ants in her shorts lately.

Still... Kentucky took a lot of risks trying to force turnovers on us in the 2nd half. Don't know if they'll be able to keep that type of game up. That type of game only really lasts one quarter as effectively.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
As bad as we played, surprised how we lost the 2nd quarter only 16-15. Bibby's been missing her 3s, and McCowan looks like she's got some ants in her shorts lately.

Still... Kentucky took a lot of risks trying to force turnovers on us in the 2nd half. Don't know if they'll be able to keep that type of game up. That type of game only really lasts one quarter as effectively.

I think they were trying to get traction with T out. Really a missed opportunity not to get it into single digits.

Dogs killing them on the boards 27-12 even with T sitting 9 minutes.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
McCowan out with 4 at 3Q media. She probably sits for 10 minutes. Should be interesting. 55-42.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe Vic Schaefer tried to compare Jessica Carter to thee A’JA WILSON!!! That’s one of the longest REACHES I’ve ever seen lol.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Since nobody else can make a 3 Anriel just does that too.

64-49 going to the 4th. I think State could beat UK without T. That makes me happy.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe Vic Schaefer tried to compare Jessica Carter to thee A’JA WILSON!!! That’s one of the longest REACHES I’ve ever seen lol.

:D

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score

She apparently heard you. Thx for that.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
73-56 with 7 left. T back in. Stretched lead 5 while she sat.

UK with serious foul trouble.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
AEH doesn't see the floor against any kind of decent competition. Which is odd because media scolds told us how free she was at her new school and away from mean ole Geno.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
AEH doesn't see the floor against any kind of decent competition. Which is odd because media scolds told us how free she was at her new school and away from mean ole Geno.

You could've had a chance against Baylor with AEH. Especially since Walker was off. AEH could've dropped some key buckets in and swinged the score a little bit.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Even you know that’s a reach.....

I was just commenting that she scored a quick 4 after your post.

Of course I don't think she's A'ja level, but I have little doubt she's going to be a very good player for us.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score

I really don't get the animosity many on this board have towards Andi. It's borderline obsessive and meanspirited.

She'll play and get better and seems to be a nice young lady.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I really don't get the animosity many on this board have towards Andi. It's borderline obsessive and meanspirited.

She'll play and get better and seems to be a nice young lady.
It’s not animosity. That’s how some here talk about UConn players, too

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
You could've had a chance against Baylor with AEH. Especially since Walker was off. AEH could've dropped some key buckets in and swinged the score a little bit.

Yeah, I'm not feeling this statement at all. We were bad from 3 today and she didn't hit the floor tonight. She going to be fine, but not ready for top level games.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

AEH shot 36.4% from the three and 38.5% overall in the 7 games she played at UConn. She would not have been a key player here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom