Kentan Facey the X factor | The Boneyard

Kentan Facey the X factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was sleeping on the contribution that the coaches and the team expects of Facey. Then i watched him shooting around and someone please tell me they edited out the missed 3s if not could Facey step in as the next Deandre Daniels? There isn't much film on him from last year because he didn't get much playing time but if he can step up as a key contributor we would be set at the 4 position

Reaction Score
I was sleeping on the contribution that the coaches and the team expects of Facey. Then i watched him shooting around and someone please tell me they edited out the missed 3s if not could Facey step in as the next Deandre Daniels? There isn't much film on him from last year because he didn't get much playing time but if he can step up as a key contributor we would be set at the 4 position

I know there's a big difference between shooting during practice and during a game so I should temper my expectations, but I'm expecting big things from him this year. I expected good things from him last year but he wasn't able to get the playing time. As far as I can tell he's got a lot of heart, a motor, and a heck of a lot of talent. Should be fun to watch him develop this year.

Reaction Score
Half this board had him starting at center this time last year.

Heck, do we even know who the starters are at this point? Let alone the X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom