Kentan Facey short documentary by SNY | The Boneyard

Kentan Facey short documentary by SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great video. It's hard to believe he only just picked up a bb.

Reaction Score
He will be a fan favorite. Looking forward to seeing him in a Husky uniform.

Reaction Score
I understand the "he is raw offensively" analysis but between now and October 15 I think he will hit the weights (gaining maybe 8-10 pounds of muscle) and continue to work diligently on his game like most kids with KF's mental and intellectual framework. This is a very high character kid who had offers from Louisville, Memphis and UCLA. Facey needs to simply rebound, run the floor as the recipient of several Bazz & Boat alley oooopps and put himself in the best position to connect on 65% (Hilton Armstrong connected on 69% Senior year) of his free throws his Freshman year. Anything else is the type of delicious gravy served for Thanksgiving dinner.

Huskies will need KF to produce. I think logging between 22-27 mpg is possible on next years team. 7 pts and 8 rebs per game would be UConn headed to the Final4 magic. JMHO

Reaction Score
He really has a nice stroke for a "raw" guy.........we know he needs to get stronger but in the long run this kid will be a great get!! Not sure of 22-27 minutes or even if that will be required but if he can be a 10-15 guy and play some D and run the court it will be a great frosh year for KF.....

Reaction Score
I don't think he is as raw as people seem to think. Even though he has only been playing for 3 or 4 years, he isn't a typical big man project. I fully expect Kentan to be an impact player as a freshman.

Recruiting assist to Kemba on this one. The 2011 NC is what got Kentan's attention. Great stuff.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Recruiting assist to Kemba on this one. The 2011 NC is what got Kentan's attention. Great stuff.

Unbelievable how Kemba still continues to positively impact our program even after he's gone. Pretty sure some of his swag rubbed off on Shabazz as well. This is just another example. Unreal.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well, we still seem to have the market cornered on players who haven't played but a few years of basketball.

I like this kid though. Seems like a good dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom