Kenny Kallina's Top 36 Basketball Players | The Boneyard

Kenny Kallina's Top 36 Basketball Players

Reaction Score
You know him, you love him (well somebody does) it's Kenny K's big chance to take another shot at UConn................with the exception of Azura Stevens that is..................frankly I kind of like his maverick approach to WBB although I often disagree with his take on things..............in this case you'd never know that UConn had any All American basketball players on it's roster.................as they say, to each his own!!!

Best 36 College Basketball Players 2017-2018 by @KallinaScouting

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
CB, I have to disagree with the premise of your post, that "somebody" loves Kenny K. From what I hear, even his dog hates him.

The one good thing about his player rankings is that it's great bulletin board material, as if the Huskies need any additional incentive after last season.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier at the 23rd spot . . . . ?!?!? Gabby at 27 . . . ?!?! After their performances against top teams last year . . . . .?!?!

aHR0cDovL2ltZzQuaW1ndG4uYmRpbWcuY29tL2l0L3U9MjM4OTQ3Nzc0NCwzODA5MTE0Mzc0JmZtPTIzJmdwPTAuanBn.jpg

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I'm sure KLS, Gabby, and Napheesa have bigger fish to fry but if they ever needed bulletin board material. Yikes!

It figures that there's a girl from Florida that I've never heard of in his top 15.

Mavunga one spot ahead of KLS?!

zdtsqark56167b1e74432820962227.gif

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Not sure why people even bother posting anything related to him anymore....all of his rankings and ratings are pure garbage and show he has insane bias or knows literally nothing about women's college game.

Reaction Score
Not sure why people even bother posting anything related to him anymore....all of his rankings and ratings are pure garbage and show he has insane bias or knows literally nothing about women's college game.

just for the fun of it all.................

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure why people even bother posting anything related to him anymore.....

I think he called the thread starter a bum or something in a recent podcast. I guess it's some kind of online beef going on. Now we can get a chuckle at these rankings

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

I know this and yet I can't help myself. Especially during a slow news period for wcbb.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Rankings of any kind are always fun to view

But, these are just insane and unrealistic in so many ways. Not really worth dissecting them, but I agree with others that the UConn players' placement is absurd.

Reaction Score
I think he called the thread starter a bum or something in a recent podcast. I guess it's some kind of online beef going on. Now we can get a chuckle at these rankings

actually I think it was his partner in crime who said I was a clown and a know it all..................of course you know it was Kenny who started the Charli Collier Decommitted thread bragging that he broke the news first when in fact we had been talking about it since 7pm the night before in a different thread.................however it was very thoughtful of him to pass on that information to us........

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
actually I think it was his partner in crime who said I was a clown and a know it all...of course you know it was Kenny who started the Charli Collier Decommitted thread bragging that he broke the news first when in fact we had been talking about it since 7pm the night before in a different thread.......however it was very thoughtful of him to pass on that information to us...

Ok. Better a clown than a bum.. I think

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier at the 23rd spot . . . . ?!?!? Gabby at 27 . . . ?!?! After their performances against top teams last year . . . . .?!?!

OMG!!! Phee 23!? Gabby 27!? KLS even lower at 30!? How can this be? I thought they were better. Oh, wait! Whew! They and Z are all top ten players and possibly top 5!

Reaction Score
I'm surprised he didn't just list the 30 or so players on Florida and Florida St. as his top players.You know where all the best high school players reside.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Anything to spark a discussion, especially in this slow period.

Kallina relishes his role as a contrarian and, oddly enough, as a hater of both UConn and Tennessee. Just to prove that he's an equal opportunity hater.

I don't really get his beef with the Vols, but when it comes to UConn he subscribes to an Overarching Conspiracy Theory that all referees and mainstream media are pro-UConn.

Reaction Score
I think this board is just playing into his plan which is to generate hits on his site and lots of posts here that mention his name. He used to do the same thing on the LV board. Notice that his list of the top college players includes Evina Westbrook & Chennedy Carter, neither of whom has played a minute of college ball. It's plain to me that he is being outrageous simply to generate a response. What I don't understand is how he left out Rella Boothe who he thinks is the best freshman in the country.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm sure KLS, Gabby, and Napheesa have bigger fish to fry but if they ever needed bulletin board material. Yikes!

It figures that there's a girl from Florida that I've never heard of in his top 15.

Delicia Washington was co-SEC Freshman of the Year in 2017 but, more importantly, she's a product of his club basketball program (FGB).

She's a very promising player, but to put her at #15 in the entire country is some combination of delusional or dishonest.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Maybe he's just not familiar with the UConn players. :)

I'll help.

Napheesa Collier led the nation in wins production, effective FG percentage, True shooting percentage, and 2-point FG percentage while averaging over 20 points, 9 rebounds, and over 2 assists and 2 blocks.

As a sophomore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom