Kenny Kallina's Top 25 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kenny Kallina's Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe this is the same guy who caused Jannah Tucker's dad to freak out and had her pull her initial commitment to Tennessee because of some outlandish fabricated story. He LOATHES Tennessee and pretty much any of the numerous programs that he has burned bridges with his meddling ways. I think he likes Maryland a lot though... and Ohio State.

Reaction Score
lol omg some of you need to chill! I mean, he doesn't even have a proper domain name but rather the free one w/ wordpress still in it...I'm not THAT familiar w/ him, but I've come across his BLOG (he is not pretending to be the NY Times!) and found a few interesting/useful bits of info here and there, and I believe he is based in Florida so definitely likes to promote the girls down there...

Anyway, I just see it as a fan's pre-season list that's very much inflected by things like giving nods to some teams that he may just personally like (for whatever reason...even perhaps style of play) or teams that he thinks won't get ink by anywhere but deserve to be noticed a bit more.

Stanford indeed will already be top 25 caliber (more likely top dozen or 'Sweet 16' caliber) from the start of the season. Lili is a big loss. However, while she was by far their most dangerous guard, I wouldn't say they lost a player that necessarily "carried" the team. And b/c of the way Tara recruits and tries to keep close to a full 15 roster, they've got a solid "committee" of diverse guards remaining, just no major star. The front court is very solid and experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom