Kennard - Duke | The Boneyard

Kennard - Duke

Reaction Score
I hate to even post this, but I need to give credit where credit is due. The kid can flat out play basketball and he can really really score the basketball. I was trying to figure out who his game reminded me of and today it me, Chris Mullin. Not because he's a 6'5 lefty and white, but because he is so creative making shots up when he gets in a crowd, both hands/runners/bankers/reverse and just makes so many jump shots. He has that edge you like when the guys on your team, he's arrogant but not overly and man he just knows how to pay the game. Honestly, I like watching him play - want him to lose but he's just a basketball player and a damn good one.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He is a great scorer - no doubt
But he plays for Puke, so I hate him and root against him - he's got an ugly haircut!!!
Every time he shoots you think it's going in

Reaction Score
I hate to even post this, but I need to give credit where credit is due. The kid can flat out play basketball and he can really really score the basketball. I was trying to figure out who his game reminded me of and today it me, Chris Mullin. Not because he's a 6'5 lefty and white, but because he is so creative making shots up when he gets in a crowd, both hands/runners/bankers/reverse and just makes so many jump shots. He has that edge you like when the guys on your team, he's arrogant but not overly and man he just knows how to pay the game. Honestly, I like watching him play - want him to lose but he's just a basketball player and a damn good one.
I was at the game today and have to say the most impressive player on the floor, by FAR, was Tatum. Very, very impressive kid. Otherwise, typical Dook team....Louisville handed them that game by going away from what was working (pounding it inside) and instead chucking up ill-timed three's. I will say the turning point was when K switched from man to zone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom