Ken Tinney | The Boneyard

Ken Tinney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best high school football player I've ever seen in person... Anyone know whatever happened to him?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
commited to uconn in 04, backed out of it. went to prep somewhere then to mich state as a cb.

Reaction Score
Should of posted this in the other thread, maybe someone can do that? Kid was a heck of a football player, thanks for the info.

Reaction Score
Mentored kenny, maybe best h.s. player to play in CT. he used to run a 4.35/40 dieon sanders fast.
lacked the work ethic, and thats that! roomates with shonn green/ shady mccoy to NFL starters.
all 3 players roomed at MILFORD ACADEMY. green/ iowa mccoy/pitt tinney/ mich st.
green/jets mccoy/eagles tinney jumped off ship. coach had all 3 kids blueprints drawn up. no work ethic.
green tells tinney via facebook you was better than me and mccoy, sundays were awaiting tinney.

Reaction Score
......and we're posting about the young man's work ethic on a public forum why.........

Honestly don't get this stuff.

Reaction Score
......and we're posting about the young man's work ethic on a public forum why.........

Honestly don't get this stuff.
ken is like a little brother to me. very good relationship with him. in the reality he didnt have the work ethic to continue the success he was having. excellent young man who i think was the best ct. h.s. football player in history! ken stays in contact with dobbs, and newsome and tell them to not give up and HAVE the work ethic he didnt have!ALL GOOD STUFF

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly after UConn he had invitations from Syracuse, Mich State and Grambling and in each situation it did not work out. You can't ask for more opportunities than that. I hope he's doing well these days.

Reaction Score
I was pretty happy to see that. The Militia is coached by one of my very best friends, Lonnie Young. Great addition to the team.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I wish Kenny Tinney the best but when I clicked on the link for the Western Connecticut Militia I was wondering if I missed us declaring war on New York.

Reaction Score
I remember the off season when Tinney and Corey Sheets committed to UConn. The two best players in the state were coming to Storrs. We were on our way. Alas neither ever made it to UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom