Kemba's buzzer beating shot vs Pitt at BET 2011 | The Boneyard

Kemba's buzzer beating shot vs Pitt at BET 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I know a few of us around the forum have posted and talked about this pic. I've been trying to hunt down who the actual photographer was and I finally found it.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...of-uconn-kemba-walker-in-news-photo/111029264

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get a good print of it, but getty images isn't making it that easy.
Anyone else know how this all works?

I also sent a message to the photographer on Facebook asking him for help.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
1) 77-74 That is awesome. How big is it?

2) Def- Add me to the list of people looking for a framed print of this shot as big as I can get it. The picture needs to be hanging in the mancave of every husky fan for the rest of our natural lives.

8x10, I went here, saved it to a flash drive, and went over to cvs and printed them out using their self print lab or whatever its called. Definitely my most prized possession.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
8x10, I went here, saved it to a flash drive, and went over to cvs and printed them out using their self print lab or whatever its called. Definitely my most prized possession.

I did something similar with the same shot, but was unhappy with the quality of the print, really want it to be photo quality. Your's looks like the resolution was a tad better than mine.

Reaction Score
love this one too!!!!!

kemba-pitt-tx1.jpg

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
The image defaultroute linked to seems to be a wider shot than the image 77-74 linked (you can see Shabzz and Gibbs in defaultroute's image but not in the other one). Anyone have a high-res copy of the wide-shot image defaultroute linked to? I seem to recall someone linked it on the old board but I can't to find it. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Someone did post it and I blew it up to 20x30 via york photo and they cropped it and was pixelated. I'm looking for the high res version so I can print large. But it seems like you have to purchase the print and it's labeled an editoral print. hmm... maybe I should ask Don Amore. I'll keep you all posted.

Reaction Score
If you just want a blown up version of the photo, here:

uconn01.jpg

If you right click "view image" you can get the full size.

Reaction Score
These photos are super low res compared to what they were shot on. They really need start selling this one as a print!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom