Kemba | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kemba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What night by Kemba 18 points, 8 in 4th qtr, Bobcats win by 2, clutch again, congrats Go Huskies
I caught most of the second half on tv and thought Kemba looked great. They had the Charlotte announcer team doing the game and they couldn't say enough positive things about Kemba and what he was showing on the court. They also commented that he was quickly becoming a fan favorite. Kemba's shooting percentage wasn't what he'd like it to be, but I thought he looked very in control and appeared ready to run an NBA offense. He missed a lot of shots he'll normally make, but it was nice to see him get to the foul line like he was able to in college. I actually thought his defense wasn't bad. There were a couple of times where the opponent tried to shake & bake Kemba, but he held his ground and forced a pass. Great start to his NBA career and hope it only gets better for him from here. As others have said, his surrounding cast is less than impressive. I hope he doesn't learn any bad habits from having to score too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom