Kemba | The Boneyard

Kemba

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Damn! His season scoring average dropped to 40ppg

Wish that were true but he had a season “low” of 26 the other night in 27 minutes.. didn’t even play the 4th quarter.

Averaging an “acceptable” 35.33 now :)

Reaction Score
Dude is all about making some money. Very happy for him. This next contract should be a max deal. Can’t fault him for taking the conservative route the first time around. Left money on the table but that will be made up quickly this summer.

Reaction Score
Quite amazing because he never really put his foot on the pedal and dominate until after his 2nd year with us, but boy did he ever after that.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Wish that were true but he had a season “low” of 26 the other night in 27 minutes.. didn’t even play the 4th quarter.

Averaging an “acceptable” 35.33 now :)

Reaction Score
I still feel like Hornets really need a second scorer. Batum really hasnt developed into the player he seemed like he could be before he got that big contract.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Kemba I think finishes this season as a Laker. I feel it’s starting to brew once Lakers fans wake up and realize Rondo and that squad ain’t doing ish for them, and that Leonard may not be a sure thing the season after.

Reaction Score
Kemba I think finishes this season as a Laker. I feel it’s starting to brew once Lakers fans wake up and realize Rondo and that squad ain’t doing ish for them, and that Leonard may not be a sure thing the season after.
This is what I believe too. If not this year with a trade than next with a nice contract. I’m not up to speed with Lakers salary but it’s probably a doable situation.
As his mom said when he came to UConn; it takes him a few years to get comfortable but when he does he becomes incredible.

Reaction Score
The local paper is reporting that with irving saying he is committed to the Celtics beyond 2018/9 that Kembra is know the Knicks #2 target after Durant. Same clip states that Kembra really likes living in Charlotte though and we all know the Kincks will continue to be a dumpster fire until ownership straightens out its act.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Kemba is staying in Charlotte.

I kind of agree with this, although it is not a lock. Charlotte needs to either a) get worse to get good draft picks, or b) attract some high level talent to Charlotte. I don't know if either is possible. The cap situation is ugly, and by the time Zeller and Batum come off, I think Kemba will be 30. On the other hand, Kemba can probably keep a team above the 30 win level if he has any talent around him. The Hornets are really in no man's land.

They need to find a team that is also mired in mediocrity, with a similar cap situation but with longer tails on their deals. The Batum and Zeller contracts are just flat-out toxic.

Reaction Score
I spent the entire of month of June arguing why is not a HOFer. Even without playoff success he has the T-Mac/Grant Hill trajectory. It's possible.

Reaction Score
I told all of you that Kemba has a legit chance of being a Hall of Fame inductee some day. He continues to prove me right.

Reaction Score
I told all of you that Kemba has a legit chance of being a Hall of Fame inductee some day. He continues to prove me right.

He's definitely not making the hall of fame, but that doesn't take anything away from how amazing he is as a player and a UConn representative

Reaction Score
i always thought lamb would of been a better player than he has shown so far.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watching Kemba tonight up against Kawhi...brings back memories of that Sweet 16 game in Anaheim when SDSU was the 2 seed. The one where Kemba got knocked to the floor on a timeout - and then took over the game. Great memories.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom