Kemba Walker | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
just blessing the board with his name... carry on!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Da Gawd.

The reason we have this recruiting class... along with Ollie and JC.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Let me add his pick to this Glorious Thread.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm carrying him as my avatar for a while. I took this picture as my desktop just before the regular season ended. Thanks Kemba for the season, but more for the person.

Reaction Score
Kemba is just one of those kids that changes a program for the btter no matter how established and well regarded a program is. There has been a positivity around this team since Maui of last year that hadn't been around in a longggggg time. Kemba's biggest impact of all, aside from winning the NC, will be the infectious enthusiasm and work ethic that he instilled in the guys who stayed this past year.

Reaction Score
And to think he could have stayed one more year.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Where's that avatar from? It looks pretty sweet

I'm not sure if you were asking me.

At some point last season someone on TOS(2) created a link to that picture. I downloaded it for my desktop backdrop. Before using it as my avatar, I cropped it. I'm pretty proud of myself, because I'm not a computer wiz by any stretch. I was thrilled that all my clickety clicks didn't create anarchy and necessitate asking my son to get things running correctly.

I'm sorry I can't remember where this picture came from.

Reaction Score
Kemba is just one of those kids that changes a program for the btter no matter how established and well regarded a program is. There has been a positivity around this team since Maui of last year that hadn't been around in a longggggg time. Kemba's biggest impact of all, aside from winning the NC, will be the infectious enthusiasm and work ethic that he instilled in the guys who stayed this past year.

But then we couldn't have gotten Drummond...or could we? :D

Reaction Score
it will be along time before we see another player with the passion that kemba had for the game with the talent to match.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if you were asking me.

At some point last season someone on TOS(2) created a link to that picture. I downloaded it for my desktop backdrop. Before using it as my avatar, I cropped it. I'm pretty proud of myself, because I'm not a computer wiz by any stretch. I was thrilled that all my clickety clicks didn't create anarchy and necessitate asking my son to get things running correctly.

I'm sorry I can't remember where this picture came from.

That would be me. But unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where it was from either. I think it was The Courant. The story was about how it was better to shoot photos for practice/shootarounds early in the day, when no fans were in the building. It made for 'portraits' of the players. The shot of Kemba was particularly magical. Post the big pic again here, Fleud. It's one of my favorite all time shots of UConn BBall.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
He'll remain as my avatar for the foreseeable future.

I have a link to that picture/Courant article I just need to find it ...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
That would be me. But unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where it was from either. I think it was The Courant. The story was about how it was better to shoot photos for practice/shootarounds early in the day, when no fans were in the building. It made for 'portraits' of the players. The shot of Kemba was particularly magical. Post the big pic again here, Fleud. It's one of my favorite all time shots of UConn BBall.

I was able to get the picture into the reply box, but when I posted it the picture was filtered out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom