Kemba Walker UConn jersey | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker UConn jersey

Reaction Score
So my son decided he wants a Kemba UConn jersey to wear to Celtics games. So I went on-line and did a search. Most of what came up is on ebay. And then some other sketchy looking sites. Anyone have any reputable sites to buy this?

I don't want to get some cheap Chinese knockoff that is going to fall apart one time through the wash. Or worse buy something from a bogus site and never get anything. And from ebay you never know what you'll be getting. There was one on ebay that looked legit (it's $100) but it was size small and I need large.

Some from ebay:

Sketchy looking sites:

Reaction Score
Those are all fake and don't look good.

It's really hard to find a real Kemba jersey. Real ones won't have his name on the back.

Reaction Score
Those are all fake and don't look good.

It's really hard to find a real Kemba jersey. Real ones won't have his name on the back.
True. This is the one that looks legit and it doesn't have his name on the back. Size small though.

I'd be willing to buy a knock off one that had his name on the back if at least it was decent quality from a reputable site. Everything I've seen looks pretty cheesy and from cheap looking sites.

Reaction Score
True. This is the one that looks legit and it doesn't have his name on the back. Size small though.

I'd be willing to buy a knock off one that had his name on the back if at least it was decent quality from a reputable site. Everything I've seen looks pretty cheesy and from cheap looking sites.

I'll disclaim that I have not purchased from them before, but if you search Jenna Jersey on reddit, there are tons of people who swear by them and feel that they're very good quality. Takes a while to ship as, unsurprisingly, it's coming from China.

Reaction Score
I'll disclaim that I have not purchased from them before, but if you search Jenna Jersey on reddit, there are tons of people who swear by them and feel that they're very good quality. Takes a while to ship as, unsurprisingly, it's coming from China.
For $18 I can just buy a bunch of them and wear them once. Lol

Dead giveaway it's a Chinese knock off. They can't even spell navy correctly.

Reaction Score
For $18 I can just buy a bunch of them and wear them once. Lol

Dead giveaway it's a Chinese knock off. They can't even spell navy correctly.

Yeah, I've come close to buying before but never pulled the trigger. There are a bunch of redditors that have compared authentic jerseys to those from the site and it's pretty impressive.

Reaction Score

That one you posted is legit but it's not stitched.

I would advise not to buy the knock off ones from China/eBay. The Kemba one I got wasn't good and threw it away. The lettering on the front isn't correct.

Reaction Score
I've had phenomenal experiences with Jenna jersey. Including a UConn kemba jersey I purchased last year around this time. For $18 shipped it is fantastic quality for the price. I also have several football jerseys from her as well.

Granted I don't wear any of these jerseys super often, so can't attest to the longevity, but I would absolutely purchase again.

Happy to answer any questions if you decide to go this route.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can't you pick one up at TD when you go?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just go here:

65% off site wide rn I think

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yikes...
1574201029168.png

Reaction Score
Just go here:

65% off site wide rn I think
Kemba UConn jersey.

I wouldn't need to ask the question on here if I wanted a Kemba Celtics jersey. I'm sure the Celtics would sell me one for over $100 without hesitation. :)

Reaction Score
bought one on dhgate.com took about a month to ship and only cost $15.90, for the price a really nice jersey

Reaction Score
bought one on dhgate.com took about a month to ship and only cost $15.90, for the price a really nice jersey
Thanks. So I can trust this site? Can't believe it took a month to ship.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I have a Kemba Charlotte Jersey but have opted to take a UConn legends T-shirt to Charleston.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I remember there was one set of official UCONN jerseys made with a last name on the back. It was the old school jersey that said "Connecticut" on the front, in a bending arc. They wore those jerseys a few times for big games. I believe the only name they sold was Hamilton, and it was sold after he left Uconn, as a nostalgia piece around 2008. I want to say that other schools also sold throwbacks with names on them.

Anyone know of people buying blank jeseys and adding numbers and names? If so, was it quality and did the names/numbers last?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If those are the bootlegs, I saw a bunch on Sunday. I was wondering about them.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

I've bought football and baseball jerseys from dhgate ... they are clearly fake but they are mostly great quality and look exactly the same as authentic ones. Instead of $200-300 they're like $20-25.

Reaction Score
I've bought countless jerseys on Dhgate, take a month to ship but have never had an issue with quality of the jersey, just make sure it looks good in the picture and its what you want. The sizes are also big, so i'm 6'2 200lbs and wear a Medium and lean closer to a small than I do a Large.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've bought football and baseball jerseys from dhgate ... they are clearly fake but they are mostly great quality and look exactly the same as authentic ones. Instead of $200-300 they're like $20-25.
1574263613956.png

Meh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom