Kemba Walker Step Back - Pittsburgh | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker Step Back - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I had to wipe the hard drive on my computer and lost everything I had. A while ago, someone on here posted a very high quality picture of the Kemba Walker step back against pitt and I've been using it as my desktop wallpaper ever since. If anyone has this picture saved, could you please post it again?

P.S. Yes I have tried googling it and searching the BY and have had no luck.

Reaction Score
uconn01.jpg

Reaction Score
Funny- until I read the title of this thread I forgot Pitt played basketball.

Reaction Score
I've always liked this shot (hence, the avatar). Because you can really see Pitt's defensive strategy at work - there was simply no way they were going to let Oriakhi's right knee beat them. They fronted it, and had an extra guy behind giving help.

Reaction Score
That was my desktop for a long time as well, until recently when I changed it to Boat leaping into Facey's arms at the end of the title game.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Most iconic CBB shot this century?

Reaction Score
UcannUconn said:

Should be darn close. I feel like it doesn't get the play it should get. Perhaps it lost some points for being only a conference tourney, but you could watch basketball for a very very long time and never see someone make an opposing player fall down on a game-winner, never mind a postseason upset.

But Chalmers vs Memphis has a good case, just due to the stakes.

Reaction Score
The "call" is one of the best calls this century. Cardiac Kemba! Chills everytime. I'm not sure about best moment, just because the stakes weren't quite high enough to be iconic.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

America loves this shot, so I would have to agree, there is really no shot post-2000 that comes close to the level of difficulty, perfection of execution, clutch-ness, and embarrassment for McGee as this shot. I frequent reddit's r/NBA a lot and every time Kemba is mentioned someone posts this shot and everyone circlejerks all over it, its awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom