Kemba Walker is Sick of Losing | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker is Sick of Losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...is-sick-of-losing-with-the-charlotte-bobcats/

Interesting article on Kemba, great to see.

"Walker became the driving force in encouraging teammates to be in Charlotte all of September. ‘Basketball is all about chemistry. I asked (Clifford) to put together a schedule and I’d do my best to get guys to show up. There wasn’t the slightest hesitation; they’re down with it about coming,’ Walker said. ‘We have a whole new coaching staff and it’s important we get in sync with those guys. This month will help a whole lot at training camp.’ [...] ‘We’re trying to change the culture around here,’ Walker said. ‘I’ve been losing for two years now. I’m sick of it. I’ve been winning my entire career and I want to get that feeling back.’”"

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great leadership by Kemba. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the skill level of the team is there to change from losers to winners.

Reaction Score
Kidd-Gilchrist should be improved from a year ago, Zeller will be an upgrade over whatever they had at power forward last year, Jefferson - deficiencies and all - is significantly better than what they had at center last year, and Biyombo should be better than he was a year ago.

And here's the Wild Card: Ben Gordon's in a contract year.

Reaction Score
Is there any doubt kw is going to end up having a great nba career? i predict all star this year.

Reaction Score
Kemba is a legit veteran leader after only 2 years in the league. Very proud of him. He is a great representative of our program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom