Kemba Walker doesn’t know how a future with Knicks might look | The Boneyard

Kemba Walker doesn’t know how a future with Knicks might look

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shhhhh!!!

As a Knicks fan, I obviously have to agree. As long as Dolan is the owner, we are screwed. But that doesn't mean that having Kemba here wouldn't make it more enjoyable for me...
And probably mean he'd make a lot more UConn appearances at games and on campus.

Reaction Score
I'm a die hard Knicks fan and I love Kemba, but i'll pass. Give me Kyrie or nothing next summer

Reaction Score
I've sorta hoped the last few years that when Jalen decided to go into the draft, that the Knicks would draft him and sign Kemba. Two UConn guards lighting up the Garden could be a thing to watch. Would be a nice with those two, Ntilikina and Porzingis. Now if they sign Kyrie and possibly par him with Jalen would also work out.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'm a die hard Knicks fan and I love Kemba, but i'll pass. Give me Kyrie or nothing next summer

I do not think Kyrie is a tier 1 superstar that is one of the 10 best players in the NBA, and I am not sure he is even Top 20. I also think he has benefitted from playing for really good teams the last few years that we're really good even when Kyrie was out hurt.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I do not think Kyrie is a tier 1 superstar that is one of the 10 best players in the NBA, and I am not sure he is even Top 20. I also think he has benefitted from playing for really good teams the last few years that we're really good even when Kyrie was out hurt.
Kyrie isn’t one of the 20 best players in the league. Wow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kyrie’s health is the only issue that keeps him from the top ten but he’s probably still there or close. He may be the most dynamic shot maker in the league. As a Knicks fan I’ll take him in a heartbeat along with Jimmy Bulter next year. Pair them with a KP and KK and the Knicks finally have a competive squad. Robinson is going to be a good player also.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
One of the most puzzling things I have read
He is not in the top 4 pt guards or 8 guards in the league? - that's a laugh
Is he the best? I can't say he is but all around guard game and skills - I would put him up there in top 4 guards in the league

Reaction Score
Love Kemba! I put him in that fringe All-Star category. Stay away from NYK as long as Charlie D owns MSG!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
One of the most puzzling things I have read
He is not in the top 4 pt guards or 8 guards in the league? - that's a laugh
Is he the best? I can't say he is but all around guard game and skills - I would put him up there in top 4 guards in the league

Kyrie is a mediocre defender for a starting NBA point guard, and he is a ball hog. He requires a lot of isolations, and it grinds the offense down. The Celtics didn't miss a beat last spring when Irving went down. Take any other playoff team, remove their best player, and then think about what would have happened. Take Oladipo off the Pacers or Antetekuomnpo off the Bucks or Embiid off the 76ers, and those teams would have been swept in the first round.

Kyrie is fun to watch. He has great 1-on-1 breakdown moves, and finishes as well as just about any player in the league. He is also a solid shooter. He is not one of the 10 best players in the league, and is probably not one of the 20 best either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom