Kemba Starting at the ASG | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kemba Starting at the ASG

Reaction Score
Such a legend.

It's pretty wild that for all the alumni success we've had in the NBA, Kemba is the first to start an ASG.

I believe Ray is tied for the most all star appearances (10) without making a start.

Reaction Score
No one on the team understands the significance of Walker’s third consecutive All-Star nod more than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, who’s easily Walker’s best friend among his teammates. “, man it means a ton to him and his career,” Kidd-Gilchrist said. “To his family, his friends. Even me. He’s an amazing person and a leader. I know for a fact he worked as hard as possible each and every single day he wakes up and it hasn’t changed a bit. So I’m happy for him and proud. I’m extremely proud of him. Extremely proud.”

– via The Athletic

Snagged this from Hoopshype. What about Jeremy Lamb?????

Reaction Score
No one on the team understands the significance of Walker’s third consecutive All-Star nod more than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, who’s easily Walker’s best friend among his teammates. “# 2, man it means a ton to him and his career,” Kidd-Gilchrist said. “To his family, his friends. Even me. He’s an amazing person and a leader. I know for a fact he worked as hard as possible each and every single day he wakes up and it hasn’t changed a bit. So I’m happy for him and proud. I’m extremely proud of him. Extremely proud.”

– via The Athletic

Snagged this from Hoopshype. What about Jeremy Lamb?????
What do you mean, what about Jeremy Lamb?

Reaction Score
What do you mean?
I don't have access to the whole article but the part you highlighted just seems to say Kemba's best friend on the team is Kidd-Gilchrist. He's just closer with Kidd-Gilchrist than Lamb, doesn't seem like any mystery to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom