Kemba McGhee’s em | The Boneyard

Kemba McGhee’s em

Reaction Score
watching this live, I literally had the “Walker on McGee, they’ve got a mismatch” going on in my head simultaneously.

Brad Stevens took it right out of the goat’s playbook. Respect.
Yeah everyone I was with (all UConn grads) was like “here comes the step back” as soon as he got the switch. Never a doubt

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
If it wasn't for Kemba, I would be watching exactly zero minutes of these playoffs. I watched a little of the first half on and off, then got involved in another project. Remembered to turn it back on with a little more than 3 minutes left. Then a couple minutes later, they're nursing a 2 point lead, and Kemba's eyes light up when he gets the switch he wanted. Can only imagine what was going through Horford's mind when he ended up isolated on Kemba in that situation.
FWIW, Kemba led the Cs in points, assists and steals, and tied with Marcus Smart for the lead in rebounds.

Reaction Score
Yeah everyone I was with (all UConn grads) was like “here comes the step back” as soon as he got the switch. Never a doubt

Don't fix what ain't broke.

There are 0 bigs in the league that can defend that stepback consistently. Kemba's feet are unbelievably quick

Reaction Score
Kemba with 18 pts on 5/6 shooting through the first quarter and a half of the game right now. Great game to watch if you're a Kemba fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom