Kemba Championship Video | The Boneyard

Kemba Championship Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This video is awesome and gets me so pumped up with the season right around the corner. I love that we return so many high character and talented guys from the championship team. Mix in one of the best recruiting classes in husky history, and we have something to look forward to.

The 2010-11 team was the ballsiest UConn team ever in my opinion. These kids believed with all the adversity and negative press.

Reaction Score
This video never gets old, what Dickey V says near the end of the video was the perfect way to sum up Kemba..

Reaction Score
I've watched this 2-3x a week since it came out. It's just such a well-made video. Usually watch it in conjunction with:

and then once he committed this also:

Reaction Score
I've watched this 2-3x a week since it came out. It's just such a well-made video. Usually watch it in conjunction with:

and then once he committed this also:

I absolutely do the same thing. Watching these videos on my phone while I'm on the bike at the gym definitely makes the cardio easier!

All these video are just so well done that they never get old.

SJ

Reaction Score
I absolutely do the same thing. Watching these videos on my phone while I'm on the bike at the gym definitely makes the cardio easier!

All these video are just so well done that they never get old.
the music from the AD video will be stuck in my head for a day after i watch that...i'll be in the shower humming it and going, 'what is that song?' then remember, lol.

Reaction Score
the music from the AD video will be stuck in my head for a day after i watch that...i'll be in the shower humming it and going, 'what is that song?' then remember, lol.

And it's so annoying because it skips in the video. I need to get a real copy of the music.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

I was bumpin' these all throughout out the the tourney and still do

Reaction Score

Just came across this one for the first time - from UConn student radio station. I love how into it he gets

SJ

Reaction Score
This video is awesome and gets me so pumped up with the season right around the corner. I love that we return so many high character and talented guys from the championship team. Mix in one of the best recruiting classes in husky history, and we have something to look forward to.

The 2010-11 team was the ballsiest UConn team ever in my opinion. These kids believed with all the adversity and negative press.

i'm such a girl. tearing up at this video. what a legacy he leaves.

Reaction Score

Huskiesnyc...That makes 2 of us as I reside in NYC at the moment. I have watched this vid many times and believe it is the best vid ever produced relating to UConn hoops. Last year was a season to remember so lets cherish the memories. This time of year is very exciting and really provides an outlet of hope and fun for college basketball fans regardless of what school you root for. Times are tough for many out there and from my biased perspective the season is a true diversion for everyone no matter your race, religion or sex. I just love it!

Reaction Score
I'll never forget Kemba's game winner against Pitt. I was planning on sneaking out of work to catch the game, but I just couldn't get away because of a meeting. I caught the last 2 minutes on TV in our reception area- right after Oriakhi's tip in and Gibbs hit the 3. I was dancing around and yelling with my hands over my head after Kemba hit the step back...lets just say it didn't go over too well in my office, but i didn't give a **T. This was a vintage 'us against the world' JC team.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Heart of a champion. How can you NOT love this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom