Kemba, Ben, Adrien tonight vs Knicks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kemba, Ben, Adrien tonight vs Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Kemba is so tough apparently he broke Tyler Chandler's leg.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The Knicks are a truly incompetent organization. I really think the Melo trade might have been one of the worst trades in team history.

If that seems harsh, get back to me when Denver is drafting Wiggins with the lottery pick the Knicks traded to get Chucker Anthony.
They should get rid of melo and amare. They passed on Jefferson which was dumb. They should get kemba and Kevin love

Reaction Score
They should get rid of melo and amare. They passed on Jefferson which was dumb. They should get kemba and Kevin love

NBA isn't exactly 2k14, alot easier said than done

Reaction Score
Add to fact that he'll only be a RFA , makes it nearly impossible.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
NBA isn't exactly 2k14, alot easier said than done
That's why I'm here and not working in the front office lol. Seriously though I don't see the Knicks going deep with melo and amare

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
How did Kemba do in that loss to NY in Charlotte? i must have missed it.

NY wants Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, both who've expressed that they want to play with one another. Kyrie is a much better overall player than Kemba as well.

Reaction Score
How did Kemba do in that loss to NY in Charlotte? i must have missed it.

NY wants Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, both who've expressed that they want to play with one another. Kyrie is a much better overall player than Kemba as well.

Kyrie or Kemba? I take Kemba. He's been much better than I thought he'd be in the pros. His shot is deadly now and he can create space around him in ways that Kyrie can't.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Kyrie or Kemba? I take Kemba. He's been much better than I thought he'd be in the pros. His shot is deadly now and he can create space around him in ways that Kyrie can't.

Wait. What?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

I think that you would take Kemba because of where he went to school. There's nothing wrong with that, but Kyrie has definitely proven to be the better player for a longer period of time.

Reaction Score
I think that you would take Kemba because of where he went to school. There's nothing wrong with that, but Kyrie has definitely proven to be the better player for a longer period of time.

Longer period of time? What do you mean by that? They are both 3 years in, and Kyrie has been hurt a lot. Kemba has played more.
Stats are similar. I thought Kemba was going to break out this year until he got hurt. He needs to get better, but what I saw out of him in his early games showed me he took his game to another level that few PGs in the NBA could match.

Kemba's last couple of games have been dreadful. He went from averaging 17.5 points with a higher shooting % than Irving to not being able to shoot at all. Even his assists dropped from 6 a game to 2 or 3.

The Kemba we saw in the first few games is far different than the one we're seeing now.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Just flashes from both players in their last three years, in my opinion Kyrie has a better handle, is more controlled, has a better jumpshot and is a better offensive player in getting his team involved.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I would trade Rondo for Kemba, seriously

it's about leadership skills and teamwork as much as it is about production

Reaction Score
I would take Kyrie, Kemba or Rondo over Felton thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom