Kelseyville Plum 145 free throws in a row | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kelseyville Plum 145 free throws in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You missed the last scenes (in the movie) where they marched out in full uniform playing perfectly and marching in unison.
Visualization did the job. I saw it in a MOVIE and read it on the INTERNET --so it must be true.
I only brought this up --because comments bring up visualizations in my brain --some unrelated to the topic--but related to a word. In this case visualization. But I get the process--if you watch 80 percent of Men/Women College or Pro's as they step up to the foul line they take a shot into the air ---VISUALIZATION and testing muscle memory. I'm believer in that if it works --use it. I don't believe in---you can't do it because it's never been done.
Guess you're right. I (mistakenly) recall that the final perfected band playing was fantasy....a reprise of the "show stopper" 76 trombones...

Reaction Score
Guess you're right. I (mistakenly) recall that the final perfected band playing was fantasy....a reprise of the "show stopper" 76 trombones...
What was good about the Music Man was---the whole concept was FANTASY!! The story was put together to sell songs and they did that well. Sorry to keep a non topic going. I'll move on..

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's a good question........the girl rebounding for LK had the timing down perfectly, one bad pass and your screwed up for good......
A lot of pressure on you, Dad! :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nah....I figure by the time she hits 100 shots she'll be too pooped to keep shooting...
Remember that Maya, Ray Allen, et al. shoot 500 per day. Something to work up to. ;)

Reaction Score
Remember that Maya, Ray Allen, et al. shoot 500 per day. Something to work up to. ;)

Not gonna happen with this kid.....................I'd settle for 500 in a week...............that's why she won't be playing Dl basketball..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom