Kelsey vs Kelsey | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kelsey vs Kelsey

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Well, her jump shot is now and will always be suspect. Every time she jumps it's at a different height and/or angle and it changes her shot. I don't think she'll ever have a good, consistent stroke.
There was player that went to UNC and people said the same thing about him and he turned into a pretty good jump shooter in the NBA, just ask Cavs fans!! There was another young man out of HS in Akron, OH and the criticism about his jump shot was the same as you level at Deshields, he's also turned himself into a fairly decent NBA jump shooter. AS I recall Maya Moore wasn't a great jump shooter when she arrived a Connecticut nor was Moriah Jefferson, it doesn't need to be perfect it just needs to go in the hole.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
No. A. Stevens, B. Turner and A. Wilson And K. Mitchell are all HS class of 2014. They will be college class & WNBA draft 2018 along with J. Canada and S. Thomas.
You're correct about Wilson and Turner, but Stevens will be a Junior with two years of eligibility remaining, if she's 22-years-old by the start of the WNBA season then she can declare for the NBA draft should she choose.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You're correct about Wilson and Turner, but Stevens will be a Junior with two years of eligibility remaining, if she's 22-years-old by the start of the WNBA season then she can declare for the NBA draft should she choose.
Because A'zura is currently sitting out a redshirt year is the reason she can declare in 2018 & the same reason Diamond can declare this year.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
There was player that went to UNC and people said the same thing about him and he turned into a pretty good jump shooter in the NBA, just ask Cavs fans!! There was another young man out of HS in Akron, OH and the criticism about his jump shot was the same as you level at Deshields, he's also turned himself into a fairly decent NBA jump shooter. AS I recall Maya Moore wasn't a great jump shooter when she arrived a Connecticut nor was Moriah Jefferson, it doesn't need to be perfect it just needs to go in the hole.
Well Jordan didn't take enough jump shots at UNC to get a quorum on his shooting ability. All the others you mentioned turned themselves into good shooters by the end of the college career. DD has remained consist in her percentages which is mediocre at best throughout her career with this, probably her final year, no exception.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom