Kelly--offense | The Boneyard

Kelly--offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong (that goes without saying) but didn't Geno say in one of the first broadcasts of his tv show with Meghan that Kelly was the "best shooter" on the team? That she had worked on her shot all summer and could hit the three from anywhere around the arc?

Why doesn't she shoot more? She gets the ball out there on the arc, pretty much unguarded, and she passes off.

Was I dreaming this?

Reaction Score
In the early pre-season, Geno said that she had been the best shooter in practice sessions.
That could have been then, instead of now, but I do think she is a better shooter than last year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In the early pre-season, Geno said that she had been the best shooter in practice sessions.
That could have been then, instead of now, but I do think she is a better shooter than last year.
She definitely is a better shooter than in the past and she is taking her shot with less hesitation than ever before which may well be why she is shooting better. The more you can disengage the brain and just shoot relying on your practice and training the better.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The more you can disengage the brain and just shoot...the better.

By that logic, I would have been the worlds best shooter......

Reaction Score
No doubt that Kelly has improved as a shooter but it's hard for me to believe she is a better shooter than Bria or KML. Still the improvement is noted and I am happy she is knocking down more shots. Let's root for her to knock down even more shots as the season progresses.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
This is not a discussion of Faris the player but Faris the shooter - we all know that she does so many other things.

Stats don't support the idea that Faris is a better shooter this year. So far she is not.

2010/11
SPG FG% FT% PPG
6.3 (2.6 3pt) .425(.309) .756 7.8

2011/12
5.9(2.5) .385(.296) .818 6.9

I edited this twice to try to get the nimbers to line up with the heading. When I post/submit it they all slide left. Anyone know how to fix that?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Not the "best shooter" -- but she wasn't missing anything.

She then hit a hideous slump. Let's see what happens by the Big East tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom