Kelly Faris On The Bubble Again | The Boneyard

Kelly Faris On The Bubble Again

Reaction Score
The Connecticut Sun signed Kelly Faris, Jennifer Hamson and Kayla Pedersen to training camp contracts.

From the Sun:

Kelly Faris has played in 112 games for the Sun after being selected 11th overall by Connecticut in the 2013 WNBA Draft. She has averaged 2.1 points and 1.6 rebounds in 11.7 minutes per game.

“Kelly is a tremendous competitor who won’t back down to anyone in the league,” said Sun head coach and general manager Curt Miller. “She is a pleasure to coach and I certainly appreciate everything she brings to our team and organization. She provides a consistent spark off the bench while giving her best each and every day.”

[FULL ARTICLE]

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
For Kelly, t'was ever thus... :(

Here is the roster as currently posted. I do not see Jillian Alleyne (F) listed. Not sure why. The status of Hightower (G), and the Spanish Unicorn (G-F) are not known, either. Gotta get down to 12. Good luck to all, especially Coach Curt... choose well, sir. :confused:

Rachel Banham G
Alex Bentley G
Kelly Faris G
Reshanda Gray F
Jennifer Hamson C
Jonquel Jones F
Camille Little F
Chiney Ogwumike F
Kayla Pedersen F
Shekinna Stricklen G-F
Jasmine Thomas G
Alyssa Thomas F
Morgan Tuck F
Courtney Williams G

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
When you're a player you keep on playing until they tell you you can't. I get that. But I look forward to the day when Kelly Faris hangs em up and hopefully turns her attention to coaching, where I believe she will be outstanding.

Reaction Score
When you're a player you keep on playing until they tell you you can't. I get that. But I look forward to the day when Kelly Faris hangs em up and hopefully turns her attention to coaching, where I believe she will be outstanding.
So true oldude. We haven't heard the last of Kelly Faris even if that bubble bursts she will land on her feet ... running!

Reaction Score
I can see her taking over a team in the far east, mongolia, maybe, and forging a Kelly Faris tinged empire where busting a** every play, smarts, and fearlessness are valued more than pathetic little green pieces of paper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom