Kellie Harper Question | The Boneyard

Kellie Harper Question

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Is she the player victimized by the Almighty Rizzotti Crossover move?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She definitely had some Holly type head scratching moments today. Our defense is not that good to force 27 TO's. Also, her half hearted press was broken so easy, it calmed us down a bit. If I were Kellie Harper, I would stay up north.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This wasn't Kellie's fault. Tennessee couldn't hold on to the ball.

as I mentioned in another thread, Kellie did us a favor by not playing aggressive press defense and when they did play, it was one of those 3/4 half hearted versions. With their length and athleticism, they could have given us more trouble than we had

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She definitely had some Holly type head scratching moments today. Our defense is not that good to force 27 TO's. Also, her half hearted press was broken so easy, it calmed us down a bit. If I were Kellie Harper, I would stay up north.
Tonight it was :)
Although I believe Adam Amin made a point of mentioning that some TO's were unforced. So, it still means we got the ball, doesn't it?

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Kelly is going to raise the Basketball IQ of this TN Program. Just not going to happ

This team athletic, talented with size undisciplined with the ball, just out there trying to out talent the opposition run up and down the floor shoot and rebound...Not a recipe for climbing back into a top 10 program...

She knows what she is doing they will get better...Desperately need an April McDivitt / Kara Lawson type player...

Reaction Score
Is she the player victimized by the Almighty Rizzotti Crossover move?

As mentioned above, it was Marciniak. Jolly (now Harper) was still in high school when that game was played.

Reaction Score
She has a very young team. And it’s very tall and very long. They need a Crystal Dangerfield type leader though. They’re only going to get better.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kellie was in the same class as Holdsclaw. 95-96 was her freshman season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom