2025 Recruiting: - Kelis Fisher | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Kelis Fisher

Reaction Score
What’s the scouting report on her like? Is she fast? Strong driver? 3 Ball? IQ?

Reactions: PvP
Reaction Score
What’s the scouting report on her like? Is she fast? Strong driver? 3 Ball? IQ?
She strikes me as more like KK than Hidalgo or Kaleena Smith. She's taller than either of them at 5'9". She has good quickness, but maybe not quite as quick as they are. She seems to be a better finisher at the rim than KK and maybe a little better from the perimeter. I'm not sure what sort of defender, but overall I think she's a worthy successor to KK and Nika.

Reaction Score
She strikes me as more like KK than Hidalgo or Kaleena Smith. She's taller than either of them at 5'9". She has good quickness, but maybe not quite as quick as they are. She seems to be a better finisher at the rim than KK and maybe a little better from the perimeter. I'm not sure what sort of defender, but overall I think she's a worthy successor to KK and Nika.
Yeah I looked through highlights and she’s definitely a 10x better finisher than KK was last season. Also seems very strong under the basket when she goes in for the drive, knows how to get to her spot and initiate contact.

Reaction Score
Yeah I looked through highlights and she’s definitely a 10x better finisher than KK was last season. Also seems very strong under the basket when she goes in for the drive, knows how to get to her spot and initiate contact.
To be fair, KK looked like a much better finisher in HS. It's just a lot harder to do at the rim in D1 when you're only 5'9". Here's an indicator: KK sometimes jumped for the opening tip in HS.

Reaction Score

Her defense in the Chipotle Nationals was really good. She’s not afraid to battle in the paint against players (much) bigger than her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom