Keandre Fair? | The Boneyard

Keandre Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid is a freshman and has led his Weaver team to the Class S Championship in CT. I know the competition isn't much but he scored 44 in one of his state tournament games and then had 29 against Kahlil Dukes and Capitol Prep. Even if the competition is lacking it's still pretty impressive from a freshman. Has anyone seen him play?

Reaction Score
Brian's son? ;)
Last I knew, regarding Brian, is he's back in Arizona, his home state. He was head coach of a good HS hoop team out there.
I don't think these two are related in any way. He is the next stud to come out of CT. As I understand, Wilby has a 6'10" frosh who is pretty good too. CT is starting to produce great HS talent again. There was a several year dropoff in CT hoops talent.

Reaction Score
Last I knew, regarding Brian, is he's back in Arizona, his home state. He was head coach of a good HS hoop team out there.
I don't think these two are related in any way. He is the next stud to come out of CT. As I understand, Wilby has a 6'10" frosh who is pretty good too. CT is starting to produce great HS talent again. There was a several year dropoff in CT hoops talent.

I was kidding, hence the wink! ;)

It's tough to get a read on Freshman. At their age, they can be great one year, not so great the next year. Kids are still growing, developing their skills, etc. Boatright was thought to be a superstar when he signed with USC as an 8th grader, except he never really grew after that and other's passed him.

Reaction Score

The big kid at wilby didnt even last the full season this year and rarely saw any varsity time. Way too early to tell if he will turn into anything.

Reaction Score
Think the kid at Wilby was hurt for part of the year and never played much at all when he came back.

Reaction Score
This kid is a freshman and has led his Weaver team to the Class S Championship in CT. I know the competition isn't much but he scored 44 in one of his state tournament games and then had 29 against Kahlil Dukes and Capitol Prep. Even if the competition is lacking it's still pretty impressive from a freshman. Has anyone seen him play?
Noted that too. Also, a frosh at Simsbury doing well (often top scorer), and a soph at Xavier in the news (dunking from guard spot during a game). Local news doesn't get into much detail, but I'm sure KO is keeping his eye on things in CT.

Reaction Score
Noted that too. Also, a frosh at Simsbury doing well (often top scorer), and a soph at Xavier in the news (dunking from guard spot during a game). Local news doesn't get into much detail, but I'm sure KO is keeping his eye on things in CT.

Elijah Pemberton is the Sophomore X guard you are referring to. He is very smooth but needs to work on gaining consistency with the outside J. Great at the dribble drive. Jackson the point for X was a Freshman this year. X with Jackson and Pemberton should have 1 of the top 3 back courts in the state next year.

I have seen Fair several times this year including against E Hartford. Rayon Christie from Simsbury was a Freshman this year and the cousin of 6'2 guard Shane Christie of Hillhouse. Shane is class of 2014 and Rayon 2016. Hillhouse plays Fairfield Prep and Chukwu Saturday night at Mohegan for the LL state title.

I like Rayon Christie as much as KeAndre Fair. EJ Crawford was the leading scorer for Simsbury this year and will be a consensus All State selection as a Sophomore.

http://www.ctpost.com/highschool/article/Fairfield-Prep-Hillhouse-Round-IV-is-for-the-4355878.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom