Katz/Darcy | The Boneyard

Katz/Darcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. Katz just can't understand why MSU struggled on offense and Darcy (whoever he is) gives us a puncher's chance against the Gators. The disrespect continues....good for the mojo.

Reaction Score
Wow. Katz just can't understand why MSU struggled on offense and Darcy (whoever he is) gives us a puncher's chance against the Gators. The disrespect continues....good for the mojo.
Two basketball savants.

Reaction Score
Katz generally has a pretty big hard on for Uconn. I was watching the game at the bar, and it was crazy how we forced Mich St to play on the perimeter. Their bigs really struggled with the double, and we were stripping everything down low. We were also not allowing entry passes in easy spots to score. Once they cooled off from 3 the game was over.

Reaction Score
once we stopped their transition game it was over for them. they scored 6 points in the halfocurt in the first half. It was a brilliant defensive strategy

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Mots010 said:
Katz generally has a pretty big hard on for Uconn. I was watching the game at the bar, and it was crazy how we forced Mich St to play on the perimeter. Their bigs really struggled with the double, and we were stripping everything down low. We were also not allowing entry passes in easy spots to score. Once they cooled off from 3 the game was over.

Pretty easy to see where we got that game plan, it's exactly what Louisville does to us. They really had nobody who could attack the basket from outside via the dribble. Imagine if Niels didn't have the worst shooting night of his life. I think he burned the misses to save the makes for Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom