Katz: Boat & Purvis game-time decisions for tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Katz: Boat & Purvis game-time decisions for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

I hear a bit of frustration in KO's quotes this morning. "mentally" seems to be pointing at Omar!

how can Ollie not be frustrated when he has a player who maybe he thinks can be helpful to this team and is still not ready to play. That sounds like the Derrick Rose syndrome with no where near the severity of injury Rose experienced. These are the games for Omar to get his feet wet so to speak because he won't play against Duke if he doesn't even play against low level D-1 competition in Yale or Coppin State.

Reaction Score
It's an MCL sprain not a tear... nobody expects much from Omar but now he is just making matters worse for himself because teammates will lose confidence in him. He more than anybody should have a hunger to play and prove himself too many excuses. We need to be seriously recruiting wing players for next year.

How the hell do you know that his teammates will lose confidence in him?

H

huskymagic

How the hell do you know that his teammates will lose confidence in him?

I am an astute evaluator of people. When the head coach speaks in a certain way about a player you can be sure the teammates aren't far behind in their assessment. Boatright playing and Omar not playing tells you all there is to know. Omar's UCONN career has come to an unfortunate end most likely. We need to look at things pragmatically and realistically and move on. I am ready for game time and with a win here we can probably move in the AP top 25 in the rankings on Monday with many lower seeded teams losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom