Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ECF65344-CD72-4801-B184-0D548750607C.jpeg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Too bad she couldn't model something attractive1
There are photos available of Lou in a skimpy bathing suit. Not allowed to be posted here. Do your own Google search.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou was modeling for the new Puma clothing line, under designer June Ambrose, who I believe is their creative designer (Lou has a Puma endorsement contract, as does Stewie). Lou doesnt get to pick out what she will model.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Congrats to Lou! Hope she had fun and it was lucrative for her! She sure looks like she belongs - right posture, right walk, but most importantly, serious face (models NEVER smile on the runway!)... She's such a happy person, it's odd to see her without a big smile! :D

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Lou following in the footsteps of another LA Sparks player, Lisa Leslie, who made quite the splash as a model before getting into coaching and sports broadcasting.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lou following in the footsteps of another LA Sparks player, Lisa Leslie, who made quite the splash as a model before getting into coaching and sports broadcasting.
and I thought Olivia also was connected to Modelling

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou has this very common model facial expression that I have never understood. It is clearly dictated by the show entity and more than anything it is a sour or POed look or I'm above you look. Anybody know the origin/purpose of this look?

Reaction Score
There are photos available of Lou in a skimpy bathing suit. Not allowed to be posted here. Do your own Google search.
It’s funny how “something attractive” is assumed to be “a skimpy bathing suit”. I’m reasonably sure a nice dress, gym clothes, casual wear, or anything that was actually attractive would have sufficed. The operative word was “attractive”. I’m reasonably sure that few people would describe what KLS was modeling, as “attractive”. I could be wrong, of course!

Reaction Score
In photography, your eye will typically be drawn to something immediately. Now if that component of the photo is good, clever, positive, etc. the photo has a good chance of "working" so to speak. In this photo my eye has trouble getting past Lou's Eskimo kinda headpiece - it looks a bit awkward. :eek:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't know how many of you have Facebook. WNBA's official page likes to post many pictures of the players arriving at the arenas before games. They are often sporting looks like KLS has here that just make me go "huh?" I absolutely do not get high fashion.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I don't know how many of you have Facebook. WNBA's official page likes to post many pictures of the players arriving at the arenas before games. They are often sporting looks like KLS has here that just make me go "huh?" I absolutely do not get high fashion.
You have to be high?. Just kidding. Maybe

Reaction Score
I always though Swin Cash was another model worthy Husky. I agree that Katie Lou's outfit doesn't do her any favors. It makes you wonder about the designer.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Lou has this very common model facial expression that I have never understood. It is clearly dictated by the show entity and more than anything it is a sour or POed look or I'm above you look. Anybody know the origin/purpose of this look?
If Lou was smiling, do you think anyone would look at the clothes? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom