psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
What is the nature of the surgery?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Another surgery on the foot/ankle?

She did not have surgery when she broke her foot in 2016. Not aware that she had surgery on her foot or ankle before this.

She really toughed it out this year, what a warrior.

I'm assuming it is ligament tightening which looks to have a 4-6 month recovery period. We will hear more soon, no doubt.

If you follow this Lou, best wishes for a full recovery, and for great success next year and beyond.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I was wondering if Lou would elect to have surgery after the season to resolve her chronic ankle issues. With her senior season and a long career in the pros ahead of her, glad to see her take care of the problem now.

As tough as Lou is, it’s a good thing the Huskies don’t have a game this weekend because she would be pestering Geno to play her while dragging her surgically repaired ankle.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I’m actually excited about this news. As good as Lou was this past season, earning consensus 1st team AA honors, you have to wonder just how good she could have been on 2 good ankles. I guess we’ll all find out next season. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Good. It was inevitable, so the sooner the better. For those unfamiliar, it was discussed time and again that surgery to strengthen her ankle and prevent further trauma to the ankle from sprains would be necessary. Done and done. Now let's look toward next season. Hopefully her rehab will also improve her lower body strength. Every little bit helps.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Just wondering..... has anyone ever heard of a surgery being being announced as "unsuccessful" ??
Uh, when the patient dies on the table. I've been there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom