Katie Lou Is Clutch In Playoffs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Is Clutch In Playoffs

Reaction Score
Since he is a Princeton grad I am sure they figured out how to do it. He was at a couple of games, in Spain, back in December I think, before the G League was running, or maybe during a Holiday break. He is recovering from a bad injury to his ankle/leg, but heard he is doing well.
Getting way ahead of them but imagine their kids. He’s only an inch shorter than her. Has anyone ever been recruited in the crib?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou Karlies and Tifs brief analysis by their coach

Katie Lou Samuelson: Versatility, talent, the impudence of youth and the future of the team. We are very happy because she has returned to show her best level after hard years and her relationship with the victory is incredible ”.

Karlie Samuelson: “Another vital glue on the team; has played a very important role in the performance of her sister Lou. It is the sacrifice not without talent for all that she gives us and is surpassed day by day ”.

Tiffany Hayes : “It's the leadership of the team on the track, the commitment, the sacrifice in the most difficult moments, and how they have managed to manage everything. It has been a pleasure for me to have had this player with so many values; We are going to miss her a lot because she has marked a before and after ”.

The whole team is available at El entrenador del equipo 'azulón' señala que el objetivo de la próxima campaña es "ganar cada día"

Make sure to use your google translate as it is in Spanish.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Lou is very deserving of POY honors for the Spanish league. Congrats!

There is no way on earth that Chelsea Gray deserves to be first team ahead of Tiffany.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom