Katie has Signed LOI | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Katie has Signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When ever she does something great, we need to yell Loooooooou like at Fenway when Youkilis used to come up to bat: Yoooooooooouk!

Reaction Score
B2QgTm4IAAA21gB.jpg:large
Now I see why Durr went elsewhere.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
FYI, I believe that KLS prefers to go by "Katie Lou" or "Lou," but not "Katie."

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
I have no problem with LOI signing ceremonies. It is the "verbal commitment announcement" ceremonies that I find unnecessary. But that is just me.
I agree 1000%. The whole College Recruiting Process makes me sick, CBB is bad, but CFB is the worst. Its become a cottage industry with guys who live in their Mom's basement's with stacks of magazines rating HS players they've never actually seen play in person and Recruiting Services, who are a bunch of frustrated ex-jocks or has-beens and never-weres offering opinions on entitled players. Then Fans go crazy fawning over these players and living and dying over the decisions of 17 and 18-year-old children who are making the most important decision of their lives to that point. I know things have changed dramatically changed since I was in HS, but for the worse.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to watching Katie Lou play basketball at UConn. I think she's going to be another in the long line of special players at UConn. Welcome Katie Lou!

Reaction Score
Looking at Mater Dei's roster, they don't have much height. Katie Lou and one other at 6'3" and one at 6'1". Everyone else is smaller, quite a few much smaller. Don't know the teams they'll play, but it looks like Katie Lou is going to have to carry a heavy load this year. She'll be up to it, but it will be a challenge.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Looking at Mater Dei's roster, they don't have much height. Katie Lou and one other at 6'3" and one at 6'1". Everyone else is smaller, quite a few much smaller. Don't know the teams they'll play, but it looks like Katie Lou is going to have to carry a heavy load this year. She'll be up to it, but it will be a challenge.
Let's not turn this into a "height" thread!!! :)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Morgan & Stef are as beautiful as it gets also- most of our players, their beauty just radiates from within!

Reaction Score
Has there ever been a more photogenic Uconn wbb player ?

PVD: can understand your enthusiasm for sure. And not only am I not "faulting you" in what might follow (am not certain what that will be), but also I want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving evening.

Your question brings so many issues to my mind, among them: 1. Although I have noted on here at times that I think the UCONN squad as a whole is and has been tops for "All America" AND for "Miss America," given that this is a sports forum, I'm much more comfortable addressing pros and cons in a specific individual's game or in coaching pros and cons than I am in commenting on an individual's "beauty."

2. Underscoring that reluctance, and in addition, one runs the risk of some unintentional omissions when listing "poster girl" candidates. Again, if this was a "beauty" forum, I might be more likely to take that risk along with the risk of offending someone not "chosen." Beauty pageants take that risk by definition; but this is not such a pageant.

3. All that said, and for reasons that will become rapidly discernible to some (though not to others) , I will go ahead and mention some "poster girl" names, some of which might not have been mentioned already: Tamika Williams, Cash, Hunter, Tahira Williams, M. Moore, M. Johnson, Tuck, Jefferson (going with" super cute" as well as" beautiful" in this), G.Williams, Edwards, Collier and others......and my apologies to the large number of unintentional omissions.

Reaction Score
PVD: can understand your enthusiasm for sure. And not only am I not "faulting you" in what might follow (am not certain what that will be), but also I want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving evening.

Your question brings so many issues to my mind, among them: 1. Although I have noted on here at times that I think the UCONN squad as a whole is and has been tops for "All America" AND for "Miss America," given that this is a sports forum, I'm much more comfortable addressing pros and cons in a specific individual's game or in coaching pros and cons than I am in commenting on an individual's "beauty."

2. Underscoring that reluctance, and in addition, one runs the risk of some unintentional omissions when listing "poster girl" candidates. Again, if this was a "beauty" forum, I might be more likely to take that risk along with the risk of offending someone not "chosen." Beauty pageants take that risk by definition; but this is not such a pageant.

3. All that said, and for reasons that will become rapidly discernible to some (though not to others) , I will go ahead and mention some "poster girl" names, some of which might not have been mentioned already: Tamika Williams, Cash, Hunter, Tahira Williams, M. Moore, M. Johnson, Tuck, Jefferson (going with" super cute" as well as" beautiful" in this), G.Williams, Edwards, Collier and others.and my apologies to the large number of unintentional omissions.
They're all beautiful on the inside!

Reaction Score
Over the years, all the UConn young ladies have been great, and the trend is obviously continuing. With a smile on their faces, intensity in their eyes, team in their hearts, community in their souls and UConn on their jerseys, what's not to love? They're even rumored to have been seen going to classes, and doing quite well, I might add.

Reaction Score
Do they list the students majors anywhere? At least the upperclassmen? I am always interested to see what they are studying, besides Advanced BB 201!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom