Kashif to the Bengals | The Boneyard

Kashif to the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome!

Good luck in those camps Kash!

Next up is Teggart, who I feel deserves at least a work-out.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The comment section has Robbie Frey to the Falcons too

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Goodluck to Kash!!!!!

I was a little mad DT didn't get drafted becuase i saw 2 K's go. Myabe its my blue glasses but after the UGA kid that everyone loved I thought DT was next. He will get his shot for sure this summer somewhere...

Reaction Score
As a Bengals fan, I really hope he sticks. There's going to be a lot of competition behind AJ Green in training camp.

Reaction Score
Goodluck Kash! It was great watching you play for 4 years.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Congrats to Kashif. It's nice to get drafted, but it's a much bigger accomplishment if you can make a squad. Take the Victor Cruz route - NJ kid who plays college ball in New England, undrafted but makes a squad and has an impact in the NFL.......

Reaction Score
There are definitely openings now that Simpson was kicked off the team after his weed bust.

I believe KM didn't get drafted purely because of his height. But we'll see how he impresses during camps.

Reaction Score
There are definitely openings now that Simpson was kicked off the team after his weed bust.

He wasn't kicked off the team, his contract was up and he signed with the Vikings.

Reaction Score
Good luck to Kash and his family! Once a Husky, always a Husky.

Reaction Score
He wasn't kicked off the team, his contract was up and he signed with the Vikings.

Lol, semantics. He definitely wasn't wanted back. I'd be surprised if he gets no jail time for how much weed he was caught with.

Reaction Score
Lol, semantics. He definitely wasn't wanted back. I'd be surprised if he gets no jail time for how much weed he was caught with.

He already served 15 days in jail and was released. 3 game suspension from the NFL.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Kash. I'm really pulling for him. Dad has to be proud.

Beat out Sanu.

Reaction Score
Seriously, Kash, we all KNOW you will outwork that Rutgirls punk. Here's to that hard work. Man!

Reaction Score
Congrats, and keep up the good work!
Dad gets more gear for "safe keeping".

Reaction Score
I have confidence Kash can make the Bengals as a wide out. With that said if Marvin doesn't agree any one else think that he could flip around to the other side of the ball and cover those guys catching the ball? Coaches always say that the best athletes are on the defensive side of the ball and he put up crazy "athlete" numbers at the combine. Obviously he would need work in form tackling, technique and his reads but its not like the switch hasn't been tried before. Seems like Belichick tries it with one wide out a year. He'd be one of a very few that are small and quick enough (4.42 speed) to run with the speed wideouts but also jump with the big boys (43.5 in. vert @ combine) on the fade routes. Curious what you guys think?

Reaction Score
Hello Boneyard,

What a whirlwind of a weekend. We had a great atmosphere at home with about 50 family and friends. Plenty of food and drink, along with 2 spades tournaments going. It was a pressureless atmosphere until the end of the seventh when it was decision time. Teams were calling one after the other inquiring about Kash's services. We had about an hour to decide. Where were all of these teams during the draft? We had our own war room going. How many wr's did each team have? Who did they pick up thru FA? How many did they draft? How many slot receivers on the team? What bonus was the team offering? How much time do we have to decide? Has there been previous contact? Who's making the contact, scout, position coach, finance mgr or head coach? There was only one head coach who demanded to speak with Kash. His question was "Kashif, what will it take to make you a Bengal? You have an excellent opportunity to make this squad." I now understand why Coach Louis has a reputation as a "players coach". Quite an experience. There's 2 starting positions up for grabs. They didn't resign Simpson (X position) and Shipley (starting slot) is coming back from ACL surgery. Will he be full go? Kash is excited and can't wait to get started. He has a chip on his shoulder.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the inside scoop and best of luck to Kash!!

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I've got a good feeling bout the future of Kashif maybe it's his cool confidence,he's got pro written all over him I see him and all I can think of is the 2 most unbelievable catches I'd ever seen. The 1st one was against ND when he changed the tone of The game with that catch he pulled out of his ass and the spactacular catch against Carolina in the papa John bowl best of luck to him can't imag

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Imagine catching balls from Andy Dalton it will be awesome!

Reaction Score
Hello Boneyard,

What a whirlwind of a weekend. We had a great atmosphere at home with about 50 family and friends. Plenty of food and drink, along with 2 spades tournaments going. It was a pressureless atmosphere until the end of the seventh when it was decision time. Teams were calling one after the other inquiring about Kash's services. We had about an hour to decide. Where were all of these teams during the draft? We had our own war room going. How many wr's did each team have? Who did they pick up thru FA? How many did they draft? How many slot receivers on the team? What bonus was the team offering? How much time do we have to decide? Has there been previous contact? Who's making the contact, scout, position coach, finance mgr or head coach? There was only one head coach who demanded to speak with Kash. His question was "Kashif, what will it take to make you a Bengal? You have an excellent opportunity to make this squad." I now understand why Coach Louis has a reputation as a "players coach". Quite an experience. There's 2 starting positions up for grabs. They didn't resign Simpson (X position) and Shipley (starting slot) is coming back from ACL surgery. Will he be full go? Kash is excited and can't wait to get started. He has a chip on his shoulder.
Hey this is one of the greatest most insightful posts ever on this board. I mean who has ever come on the board and offered us this kind of post.

Thanks for the update and much gratitude for both your contribution to the board and Kash's contribution to the UCONN football program. Kashif has always been a leader and we all look forward to his progress with the Bengals!!!

Please keep us posted.

Reaction Score
Great post, Mr. Moore. They often say its a blessing in disguise to not get picked in the 7th round, as you get to choose what you feel is the best opportunity for you. Definitely a decent opportunity for Kash in Cinci.

Reaction Score
Hello Boneyard,

SPADES!?, no bid whist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99