Kashif Enjoyed The Ride and Made the Most of It | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kashif Enjoyed The Ride and Made the Most of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's an expression in the Moore household as it relates to athletic competition, "Never come home empty-handed". Well, Kashif did not disappoint.

don't forget the degree! thanks for your contributions to the board. i know you've been quiet the last couple of years but it's always nice to have reasonable opinions interjected with the normal lunacy that we read here.

Reaction Score
The only time I ever met him was walking off the plane in Pittsbugh after the Fiesta Bowl. All the players onboard finally got their phones working and the news quickly circulated that HCRE was leaving. We all found out at the same time. I said hello and thanked him for wearing Jazz's number during the game. They were pretty much in disbelief at the time. Nice guy, soft spoken.
I remember during the ensuing weeks Kash was instrumental in trying to keep the team together. We lost relatively few players for having an organizational change and I thank Kash for keeping things together.

Reaction Score
Class kid, class family. This is the kind of family you always remember and pull for. Every year, there is a couple kids you root for a little harder. Easy choice here. After watching and listening to your son for a few years, we all know he will end up a success in whatever he ends up choosing to do. Good luck.

Reaction Score
Players build football programs and the graduating class of 2011 had some builders with some real backbone.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
There are only a handful of players who made plays for the Huskies that I know I will never forget. Larry Taylor vs. Louisville, Teggart against USF, DJ against Pitt, etc. Kash's catch against USC is one of them. Thanks to him and to you for being an active line of sight into the program.

Reaction Score
Thanks to you and Kash for keeping us in the loop and for making USC look like chickens. His play will be sorely missed. #6 forever, Husky for life.

Reaction Score
We enjoyed having him be one of us. Does he get to keep his rings now? lol

Reaction Score
Best of all, Kash represented the university with class and respect. All the best as he heads out into the world.

Reaction Score
Hey Rock. Great career for Kashif. His leadership was always on display, especially with the Jasper tragedy. Stay in the loop with the Huskies and come back whenever you can. And if you ever need one of those hotel rooms, get in touch!
p.s. Your other son is a super kid as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom