Karlie And Katie Lou — But Mostly Karlie — Nice Piece | The Boneyard

Karlie And Katie Lou — But Mostly Karlie — Nice Piece

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
According to the article, Karlie is making 3's at a higher percentage than her blue-clad sister. Apparently, we didn't get the most marksmanlike Samuelson.

But I think we will take what we got.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More motivation for Katie Lou.:D

Reaction Score
I think this article forgot to include that Tara said that Karlie doesn't have a heart....

Tin-Man-gets-a-heart.jpeg

Reaction Score
I think this article forgot to include that Tara said that Karlie doesn't have a heart....
Tara is like Muffet, a robot. As you'd expect with a robot, they are only programmed to say certain things.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
According to the article, Karlie is making 3's at a higher percentage than her blue-clad sister. Apparently, we didn't get the most marksmanlike Samuelson.

One more thing Geno can harass Lou about during practice. ;)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Karlie actually has a great game when she slashes to the basket and goes in for the lay up or dishes off to a teammate. She wears knee pads too as Karlie gets on the floor to get loose balls.

Reaction Score

I don't think anyone in the article spoke of Karlie or Bonnie as having been nominated for AA?? However, Karlie looked remarkably as Katie Lou with that stance and ready to dribble by or throw up that 3. Do you think Katie Lou did a little Geno Transfer of Knowledge to Karlie?? It would be nice if Uconn and Stanford met in the final4 --for the Samuelsons Parents--and me. I wonder --is there another sister at home???

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone in the article spoke of Karlie or Bonnie as having been nominated for AA?? However, Karlie looked remarkably as Katie Lou with that stance and ready to dribble by or throw up that 3. Do you think Katie Lou did a little Geno Transfer of Knowledge to Karlie?? It would be nice if Uconn and Stanford met in the final4 --for the Samuelsons Parents--and me. I wonder --is there another sister at home???
Don't think so :-(

Samuelson Family.jpeg

Reaction Score
Have you guys not seen some of the Moriah like moves Lou has been showing off the last few games? I feel pretty confident in saying I think we got the best Samuelson.
There can be NO DOUBT---the best Samuelson Sister wears 33 on her Uconn uniform. I won't go into numbers but when the going gets ruff and uconn is falling behind--would you rather Karlie or Katie Lou??? Which one shall provide a guaranteed score?? Any more doubt//???

Reaction Score

View attachment 19131
But she does have a brain and is working for that Certificate!! The best of everything Samuelson Sister!! Just think: Stewie, Moriah, Tuck, Kia, Karlie ---then add Katie Lou---Dynasty!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It would be nice if Uconn and Stanford met in the final4 --for the Samuelsons Parents--and me.
It might be nice for you, but I think Mr & Mrs Samuelson would be nervous wrecks if their daughters were matched up in the championship. I know the Mannings did not enjoy Peyton & Eli playing against each other, even though they were never actually on the field at the same time.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
There can be NO DOUBT---the best Samuelson Sister wears 33 on her Uconn uniform. I won't go into numbers but when the going gets ruff and uconn is falling behind--would you rather Karlie or Katie Lou??? Which one shall provide a guaranteed score?? Any more doubt//???
Neither will provide a GUARANTEED score. No player can do that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Karlie has upped her shooting from the arc to 54-108, or .500. She is shooting .503 overall and .848 on FTs.

Lou is shooting 69-150 from the arc, or .460. She's at .502 overall and .829 on FTs.

Karlie is averaging 12.4 ppg, while Lou is at 21.8. Lou is out-rebounding Karlie slightly, by 4.0 to 3.8.

Reaction Score
It might be nice for you, but I think Mr & Mrs Samuelson would be nervous wrecks if their daughters were matched up in the championship. I know the Mannings did not enjoy Peyton & Eli playing against each other, even though they were never actually on the field at the same time.
If they should be matched ---the parent would be nervous---if either were in an NC--they'd be very nervous--as I'm sure the Mannings were.
They'd be happy for whomever won--sad for the loser--that's called being and old time parent.

Reaction Score
Neither will provide a GUARANTEED score. No player can do that.
Picking words again--aren't you?? You understood, I'm sure, that the premise was --which one would most likely score in the circumstance, now didn't you????????????? Nothing is REALLY guaranteed--not even the guarantee on your car!!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Does the mother play==if so Geno recruit her!! Thanks Bags really great picture and super response to --are there any more at home like you?? (i think I could write an (old) song with that line.
Mom played Net Ball(basket on a pole, no backboard) while growing up in England.

Reaction Score
Karlie has upped her shooting from the arc to 54-108, or .500. She is shooting .503 overall and .848 on FTs.

Lou is shooting 69-150 from the arc, or .460. She's at .502 overall and .829 on FTs.

Karlie is averaging 12.4 ppg, while Lou is at 21.8. Lou is out-rebounding Karlie slightly, by 4.0 to 3.8.

Couple points is UConn has played best of the best and also Lou is soph a d Karlie a senior.

Reaction Score
Mom played Net Ball(basket on a pole, no backboard) while growing up in England.
In the old American daze--kids would put a peach basket (with bottom cut out) on light poles --no back boards.
And --this of this ==some used the poles as a backboard on some shots. I'm not sure if this is anything like that which your Mom played--lucky guy--those English girls were classy!!

Reaction Score
I saw Lou play in HS and she wore elastic knee braces. Now she wears the same thing, only they have those thin integrated pads in front. More brace than pad, unlike Jen's full-on knee pads

View attachment 19133

The fact remains, all three girls wear knee pads! And, other than their parents, and perhaps family members and close friends, I'm quite sure I've watched more of each of their HS and other games before entering college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom