OT: - Kareem Hunt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kareem Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not even in the same league as Ray Rice- this is a drunk , dumb shoving match late night with a woman who is being belligerent yes - you should never hit a woman- but cut the guy from the team immediately and ruin his life? I understand suspended for a few games but, wow. And obviously The Chiefs are only doing this because the video game came to light. You got a pic your girls wisely- got to be like Jay Z and take your lumps in the elevator LOL. I saw the video numerous times but I deff wouldn’t say he “brutalized” her. Cmon

Reaction Score
Beat a woman with no incriminating video, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

Beat a woman and charges get dropped, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

Get arrested for domestic violence multiple times, a team signs you after being released. People keep watching the NFL.

Grope an Uber driver. Sexually assault a female student, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

A Super Bowl QB kneels during the national anthem as a protest against racial injustice. No one wants to even think about signing you. People threaten not to watch the NFL anymore.

Yeah okay.

Reaction Score
Not even in the same league as Ray Rice- this is a drunk , dumb shoving match late night with a woman who is being belligerent yes - you should never hit a woman- but cut the guy from the team immediately and ruin his life? I understand suspended for a few games but, wow. And obviously The Chiefs are only doing this because the video game came to light. You got a pic your girls wisely- got to be like Jay Z and take your lumps in the elevator LOL. I saw the video numerous times but I deff wouldn’t say he “brutalized” her. Cmon
What are you talking about? The Chiefs are doing this because Hunt came to them in February and told them something happened but he said it was NBD and they then took his word for it with absolutely no followup investigation whatsoever. They are just so appalled that he wasn't entirely truthful that their feelings are really hurt right now.

Reaction Score
I thought I was going to see some crazy ***ish. “Brutalize”? But u gotta Be extremely careful nowadays - glad I went to college when I did. -15 yrs ago

Reaction Score
You don’t feel this is in the same realm as Rice or Mixon? What if that was your daughter? You really have a warped sense of right and wrong.

If my daughter drunkenly verbally abused an NFL player using racial slurs and then she got shoved a bit, while also shoving people and reportedly hitting said NFL player and then was lightly kicked by him, I would be as mad at her as I would be at Hunt.

Was what Hunt did wrong? Yes.

Was what she did wrong? Yes.

Was it essentially a drunken brawl? Yes.

Should you hit women? No. Should you hit an NFL player or shove his friends? No.

Should you be disappointed in your daughter if she gets into a brawl that she clearly has a hand in starting? Yes.

Reaction Score
U just say “the chiefs are appalled and thier feelings are hurt” ??? Comical. All these organizations have top flight security everywhere. They prolly knew about video back then and looked other way. Nfl teams have security agents everywhere. Obviously, the chiefs are gonna use the excuse that “he lied to us- so he’s done”. This way they cover both sides

Reaction Score
Beat a woman with no incriminating video, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

Beat a woman and charges get dropped, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

Get arrested for domestic violence multiple times, a team signs you after being released. People keep watching the NFL.

Grope an Uber driver. Sexually assault a female student, keep playing. People keep watching the NFL.

A Super Bowl QB kneels during the national anthem as a protest against racial injustice. No one wants to even think about signing you. People threaten not to watch the NFL anymore.

Yeah okay.

Kaepernick has every right to stand up to racial injustice. Only he did it at his job, where his boss has every right to fire him based off his actions. What Colin did isn’t “wrong” per se, but your employer can terminate your employment for doing such things which is what happened. I also think since it was during the anthem, that really hit a nerve for a lot of people.

Reaction Score
Wrigleyville is one of America's great party neighborhoods. Might not end well.

I ran into a CT HS football player who made the NFL a few years back in the winter in Chicago at the Renaissance where we were both staying for unrelated events. We had a mutual friend from my high school who went to the same University that he went to. We hit a range of bars in River North and wrapped-up closing Mother Hubbard's (one of my favoirte sport/dive bars around) at 4 AM. It was an interesting night.

Reaction Score
If my daughter drunkenly verbally abused an NFL player using racial slurs and then she got shoved a bit, while also shoving people and reportedly hitting said NFL player and then was lightly kicked by him, I would be as mad at her as I would be at Hunt.

Should you hit women? No. Should you hit an NFL player or shove his friends? No.

Should you be disappointed in your daughter if she gets into a brawl that she clearly has a hand in starting? Yes.

What role the woman allegedly played in the brawl is bad but you still cannot shove and kick her because of it. You gotta know too that you’re an up and coming star and that eyes will be on you.

Reaction Score
U just say “the chiefs are appalled and thier feelings are hurt” ??? Comical. All these organizations have top flight security everywhere. They prolly knew about video back then and looked other way. Nfl teams have security agents everywhere. Obviously, the chiefs are gonna use the excuse that “he lied to us- so he’s done”. This way they cover both sides
/Sarcasm

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Should give Sherman a chance for some short yardage work.

Reaction Score
You don’t feel this is in the same realm as Rice or Mixon? What if that was your daughter? You really have a warped sense of right and wrong.
This is some serious nut-riding. I know you don't do nuance but even you know there is a major difference between a football player shoving a woman and giving her a little kick to the butt and a football player knocking a woman out cold with a straight shot to the face.

Reaction Score

Unfortunately a lot of these women seem to think that they have carte blanche to verbally and physically assault men without consequence. Play that game with the wrong guy, and well, can't act surprised when you catch hands.

Reaction Score
What role the woman allegedly played in the brawl is bad but you still cannot shove and kick her because of it. You gotta know too that you’re an up and coming star and that eyes will be on you.

Yup.

Reaction Score
I'm currently a bit further down on Clark street, on the lookout.
I really like Chicago. I would guesstimate I have been there 50 times and even in February I have had fun. Best of all, most of the time I was spending somebody else's money.

Kick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44