OT: - Kareem Hunt | The Boneyard

OT: Kareem Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's sad, you're on top of the world. You have one of the best, most fun jobs in the world. You're a superhero to so many kids and people. And you can't treat another person right? Tyreek Hill has had a previous issue with this topic too.

Off to the cesspool we go.

Reaction Score
Oh junk! Who is the Chief’s back up RB??

EDIT: ah Spencer Ware, already gone in my league.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He just ruined my fantasy football dreams...idiot

Ha, no he didn't. That was done almost a year ago.

(not talking about you at all here, but it always seems to take everybody seeing the video before they give a crap - see Ray Rice)

Reaction Score
Maybe I'll help to push it to the cesspool. You should never get physical with women but this isn't even in the same realm as Joe Mixon or Ray Rice. He shoved her, she slapped him, and he kicked her in the butt when she was on the ground. It's bad that he got physical and he will get some sort of suspension but Mixon and Rice could have killed those women with what they did.

Sounds like the woman was pretty drunk and had no way of getting home and she wanted to crash in his room. Cops took statements from both and saw the video and didn't make an arrest.
I saw people claiming there’s witnesses that said she called him the N word. Not an excuse to harm a woman, but I agree that it doesn’t seem as inhuman as Rice’s situation.

Reaction Score
Grabbed Ware at 3pm.

Real life: you can trade in his jersey already.

Reaction Score
Darn- went to go grab ware and the guy I need to lose (who lacks a good flex) had already picked him up. Not good for my playoff hopes

Reaction Score
Let’s stir the pot: When I heard about it, I envision a Ray Rice/Joe Mixon situation. When I actually watched the video I was underwhelmed. Much ado about very little.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say much ado about nothing. He looked drunk to me.
I kept hearing about him “viciously” kicking her while she was on the ground. It looked more like how someone would tap their dog with their foot to get it to move.

Reaction Score
What a monumental duck up by Hunt. Dude never even got paid. For the record, I'm talking about the lying to your boss thing, not the mostly missing a kick of a drunk woman.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'll help to push it to the cesspool. You should never get physical with women but this isn't even in the same realm as Joe Mixon or Ray Rice. He shoved her, she slapped him, and he kicked her in the butt when she was on the ground. It's bad that he got physical and he will get some sort of suspension but Mixon and Rice could have killed those women with what they did.

Sounds like the woman was pretty drunk and had no way of getting home and she wanted to crash in his room. Cops took statements from both and saw the video and didn't make an arrest.

You don’t feel this is in the same realm as Rice or Mixon? What if that was your daughter? You really have a warped sense of right and wrong.

Reaction Score
Moral of the story by the nfl, beat your gf/wife at home where there is no video (Ezekiel Elliot) and not in public where there is video (rice/hunt).

Reaction Score
Ok then everyone else who hit their gf and didn’t get suspended for long

Reaction Score
This seems like a 4-gamer to me. Impossible to predict with the NFL's moving goalposts (lol) but some team will have a cheap, new, top flight running back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom